You are hereMadhya Pradesh
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates for the following positions:
Post: Pharmacist- 01
IMCR, DBT, DAE and MPCST sponsored National Symposia on Vector based si-RNA Delivery: An Emerging tool in Nanobiotechnology Research at AIPS
ADINA Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (AIPS) was established in 2005 under aegis of Shri. Prem Chand Jain Memorial Society for Education with an aim of importing quality education. We are providing research oriented education in its fully wi-fi campus, experienced faculty members and other facilities as per the norms and standards of AICTE, PCI and RGPV. AIPS has modern lecture halls, well equipped laboratories, e-liabrary, computer labs with Internet facility. It is an ISO9001:2000 certified institute. It is offering B. Pharm & M. Pharm in three disciplines: Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Pharmacology.
Faculty of Clinical Research (FCR)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
Post Graduate/Executive Diploma in:
Drug Discovery and Development
-Regular programmes (5 days a week classes)
-Part Time programmes (Weekend classes)
-Distance cum e-learning’ mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
The Faculty of Clinical Research (FCR) has been established as a constituent faculty of ‘Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India’ (IGMPI), registered as a non-profit society (under The Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional Education Institute) of Quality Council of India(QCI) which is an autonomous body and an accreditation authority for education & vocational training providers under the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. The FCR is dedicated to provide an easy to comprehend platform for education, training and exchange of information for clinical research professionals thereby fostering professional excellence in designing and execution of clinical research with expanding the knowledge base in core areas such as in clinical research, medical writing, pharmacovigilance and drug discovery and development. (View website)
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
Industry Endorsed Programmes Pharma / Biotech / Food Processing / Medical Devices / Cosmetics / Homeopathy / Ayurveda / health supplements, alternate healthcare and life sciences passouts may complete the full time PG Diploma Programmes and working executives may complete part time Executive Diploma/Distance learning programmes whilst still being in service or business.
Free study materials, assignments, training kits, case studies, webinar, LMS support & Placement Assistance.
Fee can be paid in installments.
The duration of Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months and Executive Diploma is 6 months.
A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/ Ex-servicemen/Economically weaker section/ BPL for PG Diploma Courses.
Subsidized Programme fee.
Approved by Quality Council of India,Government of India. Get certified by Quality Council of India (QCI) & IGMPI jointly.
Delhi Govt. Approved and ISO 9001:2008 certified highly sophisticated laboratory facility.
Robust and Proactive Placement Cell
Classes and practicals by highly qualified faculty and industry professionals.
You may subscribe our free Clinical Research Newsletter (published weekly) & Case Studies by submitting your email ID on our website.
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 400 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants.
Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Sagar (A Central University), formerly University of Saugor, was established on 18th July 1946 by Dr. Sir Hari Singh Gour (Nov. 26, 1870 – Dec. 25, 1949). by his lifetime saving. This 18th University of India and the oldest and the biggest University of Madhya Pradesh has perhaps the singular distinction of being founded by the munificence of a single person's hard earned money of about two crore of rupees. Apart from being a great jurist and legal luminary par excellence, he was a great Patriot, Philanthropist, Educationist and Social Reformer.
Dr. Harisingh Gour V.V. Sagar invites applications in prescribed format from eligible Indian nationals for engaging as Guest Faculty in the following subjects:
Post: Guest Faculty
The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak has been established by an Act of the Parliament of India. It came into existence by the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007 and came into action on July 2008. The jurisdiction of the University extends to the whole country and it is fully funded by the Central Government through the University Grant Commission. The university caters to the tribals’ long cherished dream of higher education.
Post: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
The plant is WHO Certified and basically established for Manufacture of high quality small volume injection’s corroborating with international standards.
Post: QA manager and Exceutives (1+2), QC manager and Exceutives (1+2)
TO maintain quality of Products and formulations
Modern Laboratories has strives to meet the expectation of its customer for both quality and quantity production. With the help of its modern plants and machinery based on latest technologies,the company has boosted its confidence for itself and also for its customers. Modern Laboratories is WHO approved, formulate Tablet, Capsules and Injectables.
Post: QA Manager and Exceutives (1+2), QC Manager and Exceutive (1+2)
Applications are invited for Assistant Professors (5 Opening) in department of Pharmaceutics, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology in Modern Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Modern Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences was established in the year 2007 under the banner of Shri Prabhat Chandra Kharia Research and Education Society in the memory of Late “Shri Prabhat Chandraji Kharia”. The institute providing world class educations in pharmaceutical sector.We are dedicated to provide students with the skills, knowledge and attitudes that will allow its graduates to succeed as pharmacist’s and entrepreneurs. We maintain a vital, state-of-the art research enterprise, which provides its students and faculty with opportunities to create, interpret, apply and disseminate knowledge. We are committed to provide the highest levels of industrial training, project experience and expert instruction to help our students meet intellectual, ethical and career challenges. At our institutes, we are developing and training students to meet today’s challenges and prepare them for tomorrow’s opportunities. It is our belief that value-based learning leading to total development of personality and expertise of the students and the faculty, will be our long lasting contribution to the overall growth of our Nation and Society.
Post: Assistant Professor
Job as Marketing Executive in A Export House of Research Base Pharma Company- Jagshree Holistic Healthcare | 15 Openings
Jagshree Holistic Healthcare is a division of research and innovation focused enterprise: Jagshree Ayurveda Wellness Pvt. Ltd., engaged in developing novel wellness solutions from natural sources such as botanicals and plant derivatives derived from the rich, fertile lands of India. Our discovery process includes reverse pharmacology approach; an approach to evaluate and investigate ‘Indian Botanicals' in the light of modern science and pharmacological parameter as per the global standards set by the WHO & F.D.A.