Walk in Today | Advertisement for Engagement of Paramedical Staff in ESIC Hospital Udyogamandal - 6 posts
Advertisement for Engagement of Retired Paramedical Staff The Medical Superintendent invites application only from retired staff (State/ Central/ESIC/Quasi Govt./Municipal Body/ Defense) for the following post:-
There will be a walk in interview on 05.06.2012 at ESIC Hospital. Udvoqamandal, Kochi. Kerala - 683 501. Reporting time is 09.00 a.m.
Eligibility -The applicant should have worked in the same post and cadre in his department before retirement & his qualification/technical qualification must be in conformity with the post concerned except criteria of age.
Candidate must be below the age of 64 years as on 05.06.2012. Application form and details can be obtained from the office on all working days/ download from www.esic.nic.in
Terms and Conditions
1. Medical Superintendent reserves the right to fill up / not fill up any post without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
2. Only staff retired from State/ Central Govt., ESIC/ Quasi Govt. / Municipal Body/ Defense are eligible.
3. The applications and the original documents/ certificates should be produced before the scrutinizing officer on the date of interview at 09.00 a.m. After scrutinizing the qualifications & experience (on same day) only eligible candidates will be allowed to attend the interview. Medical Superintendent reserve the right to allow / not allow a candidate for interview and merely by submitting documents a candidate will not have right to attend the interview.
4. The contract will be valid for one year from the date of appointment or the date when regular staff joins duty or when the contract staff attains 65 years of age whichever is earlier.
5. All the contractual engagement in group 'C' paramedical posts (including driver for ambulance) may be paid a fixed remuneration of Rs.15000/- subject to thb condition that pension plus remuneration should not exceed the last pay including DA drawn by the official at the time of retirement. Hence they must submit the last pay drawn certificate issued by their previous dept.
6. Conveyance may be reimbursed according to their entitlement prior to their retirement subject to a Maximum of Rs. 2,000 per months.
7. No other benefit /facility will be claimed by the contractual engagee & that same will not be granted to them either.
8. No T.A/ D.A will be admissible for joining duty.
9. Contractual engagee will be allowed to avail leave which will be computed at pro-rata basis of one day for each completed month of service. Remuneration will be deducted at pro-rata basis for absence beyond this limit.
10. Continuous absence from duty without prior permission of competent authority for a period of 7 days or more will amount to voluntary abandonment of the contractual agreement and no further orders for disengagement will be necessary to issue.
11. The working hours/ shift duty /weekly off of the contractual engagement will be as per the working hourV days / holidays of the hospital.
12. The enclosed application form should be filled by, completely signed and submitted with copies of documents / certificates before the scrutinizing bmcer on 05.06 .2012 at 09.00 a.m. After scrutiny eligible candidate will be allowed to attend interview on same date.
ESIC HOSPITAL UDYOGAMANDAL
EMPLOYEES STATE INSU RANCE CORPORATION
UDYOGAMANDAL P.O., ERNAKUHM, KERALA - 583 501
No. 543. A/ 12/16/1/2010- Rectt Dated 22-05-2012
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.