You are hereOpening for Analytical Scientist - I in Novartis Healthcare
Opening for Analytical Scientist - I in Novartis Healthcare
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Analytical Scientist - I
• Perform & assist in analytical method development & method validation.
• Test all drug substances, in-process, intermediates, excipients and drug product.
• Assist in writing method development protocols & reports.
• Assists with maintenance of instruments & implementation of new instruments.
• Assist in performing IQ / OQ / PQ for all instruments.
• Assist in solving basic problems with instrumentation or methods.
• Perform Analytical method transfer to Quality Control.
• Perform pharmaceutical analysis to support product development.
• Study the R&D stability samples data, assist with management of stability samples and maintenance of laboratory database.
• Uses technical knowledge to solve problems with instrumentation or methods of moderate complexity
• Write method development protocols & reports.
• Perform IQ / OQ / PQ for all instruments.
• Trains associates on analytical methods and instrumentation.
• Reviews laboratory notebooks (routine testing).
• Highly productive & effective member of the team
• Clearly conveys information and ideas
• Generates innovative solutions
• Customer focused
• Adaptable to changes in work environment
• General knowledge of chemistry and analytical testing
• Good ability to solve technical problems and utilize computer systems
• Aware of conditions that affect associate safety
• Displays initiative.
Experience: 1-4 years
Education: M.Pharm, M.Sc, Ph.D
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Development & Medical
Business Unit: Over The Counter
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 65530BR
To Apply Online, CLICK HERE
Please note: It is no longer necessary to create an account to apply for a position. Simply search for a position by using "JOB ID", click on Apply and Upload your CV.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS