You are hereOpening as Scientist: Pre-clinical Pharmacokinetics at Advinus Therapeutics
Opening as Scientist: Pre-clinical Pharmacokinetics at Advinus Therapeutics
Advinus Therapeutics (A TATA Enterprise) is an R&D driven company that is focused on the new drug discovery and development of pharmaceutical and agrochemical products.
Advinus operations are organized into two separate businesses centered around Discovery and Development respectively.
The Discovery arm of Advinus integrates under one umbrella the expertise, experience, capabilities and infrastructure needed for Drug Discovery from hit to clinical development candidate. Our presence in India helps us enhance the productivity and efficiency of our agrochemical and pharmaceutical R&D programs to unprecedented levels of cost-effectiveness and quality by bringing together demonstrated world class expertise with the talent and economies of India.
Post: Scientist : Pre-clinical Pharmacokinetics
* Responsible for laboratory work related to in-vivo studies and pharmacokinetic data analysis for timely ADME/PK support of drug discovery.
* Provide leadership in designing and carrying out in-vivo experiments related to the investigation of the pharmaceutical properties of drug candidates including absorption, distribution and clearance processes.
* Interact with biologists and chemists in therapeutic project teams to aid in data interpretation and study design in animal studies.
* Develop and employ experimental techniques aimed at elucidating mechanisms controlling pharmacokinetic behavior including such techniques as catheterization, sampling of tissues and fluids including blood, plasma, urine and CSF.
* Responsible for calculating and interpreting key pharmacokinetic parameters. The individual will ensure proper recording of information to ensure the generation of final study reports.
* Extensive experience with in-vivo models for the evaluation of pharmacokinetic properties; development of new pharmacological models skills in organizing, planning and problem solving; communication and interpersonal skills.
* The position requires a solid background in Pharmacokinetics and PKPD analysis including excellent hands-on modeling skills (e.g WinNonlin). Practical knowledge of pharmacokinetic data analysis and interpretation of physicochemical properties, permeability, metabolism, and drug-drug interaction data is required.
The successful candidate will have PhD in pharmacology, toxicology or a related field with 2+ years of industry experience.
Education : Ph.D
Experience : 2-3 years
Location : Pune
Functional Area: RnD
Mail your resume to, email@example.com or Apply Online
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.