You are hereMultiple vacancies in FDC as Product Manager, Sr. Pm & Group Product Manager in PMT | 3 -openings
Multiple vacancies in FDC as Product Manager, Sr. Pm & Group Product Manager in PMT | 3 -openings
FDC is a people oriented organization dedicated to innovate, manufacture and market high-quality healthcare products that enhance the quality of human life all over the globe, and in turn, increase shareholder's value.
We are a fast expanding pharmaceutical company, with a significant presence in Pharmaceutical Industry since six decades. With a turnover exceeding INR 650 Crores, Our business spans over 40 countries ranging from Asia to Europe. We possess a range of DMFs for our API’s, requisite registrations and dossiers exceeding 300. Our six manufacturing facilities in India have been accredited from global drug Regulatory Authorities including the FDA (USA), MHRA (UK) and MCC (South Africa). To Augment our dynamic plans, we need talented professionals with a proven track recode and commitment.
Post: Product Manager, Sr. Pm & Group Product Manager in PMT
* Plans, organizes and directs annual marketing activities for product groups assigned to achieve sales and market share
* developing marketing plans
* Design and implementation of suitable strategies
* Initiation of ideas and methods of improving product performance
* Trains MRs and conducts periodic cycle meets for implementation of various strategies in force for various periods
* Candidate should be B.Pharm/ M. Pharm with PGDBM in Marketing from reputed Institute
* Proficiency in spoken and written English with effective presentation skills and the ability to co ordinate effectively and work in team are essential attributes.
* Candidate handling Opthalmic Range of brands will be an added advantage
Experience: 3-8 years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, PGDBM/MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: marketing, pmt
Compensation: Rupees 3,25,000 - 7,00,000
mail at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.