You are hereJob in APOTEX RESEARCH as Coordinator-Project Management
Job in APOTEX RESEARCH as Coordinator-Project Management
Apotex Research Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Apotex Inc. Canada which is a number one generic pharma co. in Canada. The position is for Bangalore location which has an R&D Centre, Manufacturing and a Bioequivalence Centre.
Post: Coordinator-Project Management
• Manage the project activities for new product development program in collaboration with various functions like PD (Product Development), BCD (Bio Clinical Department), QC, QA, RA and production for timely completion of project and Co Development Partners
• Creating project master schedule and oversee project progress versus timelines.
• Prioritize the project schedule in line with the organisational goals and objectives.
• Organise Internal project team/Global project team meetings and update the project status to the key stake holders
• Identify and escalate any critical path delays which could impact submission / launch strategies for executives’ visibility and further decision.
• Database management for the project deliverables from the site.
• Facilitate the API deliverables as per the time schedule
• Support commercialization and Site transfer activities
• Manage the product life cycle management activities[Post approval changes]
• Graduate / Postgraduate in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
• 3-6 years experience in Pharmaceutical industry (Project Management/Formulation development/Technology transfer/Regulatory Affairs).
• Experience in Injectables/Nasal spray/Ophthalmics would be preferred.
• Good knowledge of Generic Product Development and Various regulatory Guidelines.
• Good Communication, Interpersonal and Team handling skills.
• Proactively ensure workflows are effective and efficient
• Ability to absorb and present complex ideas quickly.
• Good prioritization and time management skills
• Software Skills: MS Office.
• Working knowledge of MS project would be an added advantage.
Experience: 3-6 year
Education: M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/biotech/Clinical research
Functional Area: project management, other
Apply/Send resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See all Other jobs in Our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS