You are hereTorrents Pharmaceuticals invites for Regulatory Affair Executive - 3 posts
Torrents Pharmaceuticals invites for Regulatory Affair Executive - 3 posts
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited, is a dominant player in the therapeutic areas of cardiovascular (CV) and central nervous system (CNS) and has achieved significant presence in gastro-intestinal, diabetology, anti-infective and pain management segments. Torrent Pharma’s competitive advantage as a manufacturer stems from its world-class manufacturing facilities. Its manufacturing facilities at Indrad, Gujarat, comply with WHO, cGMP, MHRA and TGA norms and have received ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
Post: Regulatory Affair Executive
* Preparing checklist on the basis of guidelines.
* Checking documents during product development stage as per the check list.
* Reviewing technology transfer documents like STPs, method validation protocol and report, packaging material specification, finished product specification, stability protocol and MPDs.
* Reviewing manufacturing documents like MFC, MPD, BMR, BPR, process validation protocol/report, stability protocol/report, sampling protocol, process validation protocol and product development report, COA, Axipient specification, GMP certificates, QC report, Patent related documents and QOS.
* Reviewing of clinical documents like BE protocol and report.
* Compiling dossier.
* Evaluating queries raised by Regulatory Authority and preparing draft response for the same.
* Preparing Technology Transfer documents for commercial batches and export order authorization.
* Reviewing and releasing purchase order and clearing the documents related to commercialization.
Good subject knowledge of Regulatory Affairs & latest updations in the guidelines
Find info on "HOW TO APPLY" on next page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS