Govt of India invites Pharmacists @ CISF
The CISF came into existence in 1969 with a modest beginning, having three battalions, to provide integrated security cover to the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) which, in those years, occupied the “commanding heights” of the economy. In a span of four decades, the Force has grown several folds to reach one lakh twelve thousand personnel today. With globalization and liberalization of the economy, CISF is no longer a PSU-centric organization. Instead, it has become a premier multi-skilled security agency of the country, mandated to provide security to major critical infrastructure installations of the country in diverse areas.
Post: ASI (Pharmacist)
GENDER:Male-14, Female-7 Total - 21
Pay Scale: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+GP 2800
Const (Nursing Asstt.):
GENDER:Male-62, Female-7 Total - 31
Pay Scale: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+GP 2000
1. The recruitment is open to all MALE/FEMALE Indian citizens only. Recruitment to the post of Constable (Ward Girl [Ayya]) is open for Female only.
2. The vacancies may increase/decrease without any notice depending upon the position at the time of final selection. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC categories is available as per extant Government orders and as communicated by Ministry of Home Affairs. In accordance with the DOPT OM No.41018/2/2011-Estt(Res) dated 22-12-2011, 4.5% reservation for Minorities will be available from within the 27% reservation for OBCs.
3. The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent.
4. Selected candidates are liable to be posted any where in the country according to transfer policy of the Force.
5. The recruitment will be conducted on All India basis.
6. Vacancies reserved for Ex-Servicemen will be filled up by direct open market candidates, if suitable Ex-Servicemen do not turn up.
2. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
I. FOR DIRECT CANDIDATES
1. ASI (Pharmacist) Between 20 and 30 years.
Const (Nursing Assistant) Between 18 and 25 years.
2. Upper age up to 05 years is also relaxable for those persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J & K during the period from 1st Jan1980 to 31st Dec 1989. The person claiming relaxation under this category should produce a certificate to the effect that they had been domiciled in the state of J&K during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction they had ordinarily resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
3. Upper Age limit up to 5 years is also relaxable further to the children and dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots and communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat. Children means (a) son (including adopted son) or (b) daughter (including adopted daughter) Dependent family member means (a) spouse or (b) children or (c) brother
or sister in the case of unmarried victim who was wholly dependent on that victim at the time of his getting killed in the riots would be eligible.
In order to be eligible for upper age relaxation in this category, the applicant should produce a certificate to that effect from the concerned District Collector/District Magistrate wherein the victim was killed.
4 In addition to the above upper age is further relaxable by 05 years in respect of SC/ST and 03 years in respect of OBC candidates as per Govt. orders.
Relaxation in age to the following categories of Government servant is permissible beyond the upper age limit.
Category: 05 Central Government Employees including serving CISF Personnel (General) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date.
Age Relaxation permissible: Upto 40 years of age
Category: 06 Central Government Employees including serving CISF Personnel (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date.
Age Relaxation permissible: Upto 40 years of age
Category: 07 Central Government Employees including serving CISF Personnel (SC/ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date.
Age Relaxation permissible: Upto 45 years of age
i) The candidate should have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board or University.
ii) Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy granted by an institution of the Central or State Government.
iii) Should be registered as a “PHARMACIST” under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
iv) Desirable: Experience in the field of Pharmacy
Const (Nursing Asstt)
i) Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board.
ii) Possessing First Aid Certificate from Saint John Ambulance Organisation or Red Cross Society of India.
iii) Not less than one year experience in bandage and dressing of wounds.
Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric/10th class pass or 10+2 for service under Central Government.
Get more info on Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.