You are hereSurya Pharmaceuticals Ltd. looking for President / Vice President - Business Development (Formulation)
Surya Pharmaceuticals Ltd. looking for President / Vice President - Business Development (Formulation)
Surya Healthcare is a subsidiary of Surya Pharmaceuticals Limited with widespread domestic and international operations. The force behind Surya Healthcare is its parent company Surya Pharmaceuticals Limited. It is uniquely positioned in the Pharmaceutical trade known for its competencies in API, formulation and contract manufacturing across different therapeutic segments serving both domestic and international clients.
The medicines market in India is highly fragmented with over 500,000 family-owned small sized chemists & drugists operating across the country.The company cited gaps in the way medicines and FMCG items are sold and managed across India, formulated an entry strategy and has entered the organized retailing space in the healthcare domain through a chain of chemist stores under the brand name VIVA-Your family Chemist. Its time to change customers deserve the experience and assurance of genuine medicines.
Post: President / Vice President - Business Development (Formulation)
• Spearhead business development initiatives that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy.
• Revenue generation and strategic partnerships development and management.
• Comprehensive leadership and management of Formulations Business Development - Domestic as well as Exports
• Develop a strategic plan to promote revenue, profitability and growth.
• Build and manage a business development team
• Serve as a key member of the executive team that sets the company’s strategic direction.
• Full responsibility for sales & marketing, managing agreed targets, controls and systems
• Forge long-term relationship with Customers, Business Partners and other associates.
• Leadership, efficient team building, culture building and training.
• Backward Integration (Manufacturing/Production)
• Oversee production related aspects (own manufacturing/third party sourcing) including planning, Inventory and Control with cost and timelines budgeted.
• Ensure compliance of various quality measures and regular quality checks/audits
• Conceptualize and implement strict measures in the operating procedures to optimize resource capacity utilization (per best of quality standards/benchmarks)
MBA / PGDBM (Marketing/ International Marketing) with more than 15 years of experience in Formulations Marketing of which at least 5 years in a similar position.
Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, MBA-Marketing
Industry Type:Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales, F&D
End Date: 30th Sept., 2011
Apply/Forward Your Resume at, email@example.com
See all Other Jobs in Our Database
FIND LATEST JOBS
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.