Career as Document Control Associate - QA @ Icon Clinical Research
ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialize in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development – from compound selection to Phase I - IV clinical studies
ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development. We make it our mission to attract the most diverse and creative minds into the business and we continually strive to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career. We understand that our greatest asset is the skills and talents of our people and they are truly what set us apart.
Post: Document Control Associate
• Maintain and track quality system documents in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines.
• Assist with formatting, publishing, circulating and distribution of quality system documents.
• Assist the Quality Assurance department with functions related to document control and the EDMS, as required.
• Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON's values which centers around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
• As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
• Travel (approximately 0%) domestic and/or international
• Process new/revised documents for review and approval, including review and verification of documents for completeness, accuracy and compliance with company guidelines and processes.*
• Manage document distribution activities.
• Initiate and track periodic review of documents.*
• Maintain an index of documents and forms.
• Perform system maintenance for user accounts in the EDMS.*
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• A minimum of 2 years document control or other relevant administrative experience in the pharmaceutical or CRO industry.
• Prior relevant document control or other relevant administrative experience in the pharmaceutical or CRO industry.
• Strong computer skills, especially in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
Experience: 1-5 years exp
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QA
Job Code: 9664
End Date: 10th May, 2012
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.