Recruitment for M.Pharm, M.Sc to work in CNNS at Clinical Development Services Agency - Govt. Job | Emoluments Up to Rs. 75,000 pm
Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India launched CDSA on 28 September 2009 as an extramural unit of Translational Health Science & Technology Institute (THSTI). It was created to facilitate development of affordable healthcare products for public health diseases. Registered as a not-for profit research organization, it aims to develop an eco-system for training and learning and work with public sector institutions, and small and medium enterprises (SME) to translate innovative technologies into medical products for public good.
CDSA invites applications for following positions, for the Project ‘‘Concurrent Monitoring of Comprehensive National Nutrition Survey (CNNS)’’, from high performing professionals with a desire to serve public health needs of the country
Post : Zonal Program Manager
Duration : of the position is for 8 months upto July 2018).
Emoluments and Other Benefits
Maximum up to Rs 75,000/- per month. In addition to the salary the candidate will be coverd under group accident Insurance cover of Rs.15 lakhs. He/She will have to purchase life term insurance over of Rs.10 lakhs Which will be reimbursed by CDSA. He / She will have a individual medical insurance cover of minimum Rs. 2 lakhs (non –reimbursable). The monthly remuneration will be performance based and will be liable for deduction in case of under performance.
• Support PM/TL in supervision and monitoring of field monitoring activities in each zone. Nodal point for SRL team, Survey Agency and Field Monitors for coordination for monitoring across the states in the allotted zones
• Coordinate and oversee the quality of all concurrent monitoring activities at PSUs and collection centres in the allocated zones
• Monitoring timelines and deliverables, tracking and reporting of consenting, sample collection, processing and shipment activity.
• Analysing and collating the weekly/monthly/state completion reports for the allocated zones.
• Review the CNNS documents and design concurrent monitoring plan, monitoring reports/ checklist, SOPs, training material and related documents
• Support PM for implementation of concurrent monitoring activities from system and processes set-up, hiring and training of monitoring team and ensuring compliance with SOPs/ plans
• Work with PM and Field monitors closely, track the monitoring activities, reporting and monthly reports submission to SRL, survey agency and sponsor
• Review the field monitoring reports, approve and submit the consolidated reports from respective zone to PM
• Supervise, mentor and track performance of CNNS monitoring team of allocated zone
• On-site accompanied and/or oversight visits to PSUs/ collection centres in respective zones.
• Maintain communication with the CNNS monitoring team and follow escalation matrix for effective monitoring and efficient reporting.
• Support PM in managing study-related vendors, identifying potential risks and resolving issues with vendors; establishing vendor management plans and reviewing quality metrics
• Reviewing monitoring reports, protocol deviations and line listings to ensure reliable quality data are delivered
• Coordination with survey agency and SRL and oversight for preparation and execution of monitoring as per agreed schedule and field movement plan and track the CNNS progress in respective zone.
• Support finance department for management of budget sanctioned to CDSA for the concurrent monitoring, tracking reimbursements as well as appropriate utilization and accountability of the expenses.
• Oversight for compliance with approved documentation plan for monitoring team.
Medical or allied bachelor’s degree OR Post graduate degree in pharmacy/ public health / Life sciences. 5 years’ experience in monitoring and/ or management of public health program or community based research projects
Find more in Next Page...