IISER Invites Scientific Assistant - Government of India
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal was created in 2008 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. Its mission is to provide quality science education to UG and PG students. The prime focus is to integrate science education and research with a motive of attracting bright students and world class faculty. The Institute is committed to impart high moral and ethical values and create concern for social and environment awareness.
Post : Scientific Assistant
No of Post : 1 UR, 1 OBC
Scale of Pay : PB-II (Rs. 9,300-34,800) GP: Rs 4,200/-
Age Limit : 35 years
Essential B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc./MCA with at least 55% marks in appropriate field. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Science / Pharmacy (at least 60% marks) in appropriate field. Knowledge of computer applications like Word, Excel, Power Point etc. 3 years relevant experience in handling advanced sophisticated
Experience : 3 years relevant experience in handling advanced sophisticated instrumentation / research equipment such as NMR, XRD, EPR etc. in a laboratory / Academic / Research / Multinational Academic establishments of National / International Repute.
3 years working experience in Central / State Govt, or similar organized services / Semi-Govt. / PSU / Govt. Autonomous organizations / Govt. Universities / Govt. Institutes of national importance
Other Terms and Conditions for Application
The Institute may offer the positions on direct probation, optionally. In the case of appointments directly on probation on regular basis wherever applicable, without any provision for any initial contract, the following standard provisions be inserted in the offer letter:
1. Every officer on appointment to the Institute Service, either by direct
recruitment or by promotion in Junior Scale shall be on probation for a period of one year. .
Provided that the Controlling Authority may extend the period of probation in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government from time to time.
2. Provided further that any decision for extension of a probation period shall be taken ordinarily within eight weeks after the expiry of the previous probationary period and communicated in writing to the concerned officer together with the reasons for doing so within the said period.
3. On completion of the period of probation or any extension thereof, officers shall, if considered fit for permanent appointment, be retained in their appointments on regular basis and be confirmed in the due course against the available substantive vacancies, as the case may be.
4. If, during the period of probation or any extension thereof, as the case may be Institute is of the opinion that an officer is not fit for permanent appointment, Institute may discharge or revert the officer to the post held by him prior to his appointment in the service, as the case may be.
5. During the period of probation, or any extension thereof, candidates may be required by the Institute to undergo such courses of training and instructions and to pass examinations, and tests (including examination in Hindi) as Institute may deem fit, as a condition to satisfactory completion of the probation.
6. As regards other matters relating to probation, the members of the Institute Service will be governed by the instructions issued by the Institute rules / Government of India in this regard from time to time.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...