You are hereBhopal
Job for Pharmacists, Junior Pharmacists (42 posts) in Central Medical Services Society | location in 21 cities of India - Govt job
Central Medical Services Society, a Central Procurement Agency under Department of Health & Family Welfare, has been set up registered under Societies Registration Act, XXI of 1860 to procure and distribute health sector goods to the State Governments. The Society is looking for following warehouse staff at each of 21 locations:
Post: Pharmacist, Junior Pharmacist
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs provides Industry Oriented Courses in Regulatory Affairs (RA), Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) for Life Science Graduates with Placement Assisstance in Pharma Sector
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs (GIRA) is a change that will help you begin & grow your career in Pharma Industry. GIRA through its industrial expertise offers quality educational programs in the field of Regulatory Affairs and QA/QC. It offers Full time, Part time and Distance Learning courses; this flexibility ensures prior commitments are taken care of and at the same time skills are added to their CVs.
Certifications: GIRA is an ISO Certified Institute as per the norms of ISO 9001:2008. It is Accredited by Joint Accreditation System of Australia & New Zealand (JAS-ANZ).
Distance Learning Courses Offered by GIRA:
* Post Graduate Program in Regulatory Affairs (PGDRA- 10 months)
* Certificate Course in e-CTD (4 months)
* Certificate Course in QA/QC (6 months)
Note: Fast Track mode also available for the above given courses.
* Completely Online (From Admission to Examination)
* Industry Accepted Course Curriculum & Certificate
* Experienced and Quality Faculty
* Online Examination (Exams from Home)
* Online Interaction (Discussion Forums, GIRA Blog)
* 100 % Placement Assistance & Career Guidance
Candidates Pursuing Courses from GIRA are associated with:
Emcure Pharmaceutical Ltd, Novartis Pharma, Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd, Wockhardt Pharma, Cipla, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Himalaya Company, USV Limited, Mylan Labs, Glaxo Company, Macleods Pharma, Ranbaxy Pharma, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, TCS etc.. etc.. etc..
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
MPOnline project has realized the vision of the government to provide government services at the doorsteps of citizen and businesses. During the relatively short term since its establishment, the benefits of the project have penetrated deep into the urban as well as rural areas, and deliver a very wide spectrum of services.
MP Government, Jail departments direct recruitment of Pharmacist grade -2
Post: Pharmacist Grade -2 (Direct Recruitment)
The CSIR and UGC provide CSIR/UGC Research Fellowship to bright young men and women for training in methods of research under expert guidance of faculty members/scientists working in University Departments/ National Laboratories and Institutions in various fields of Science & Technology. The CSIR/UGC fellowships are tenable in Universities/IITs/Post Graduate Colleges/Govt. Research Establishments including those of the CSIR, Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research (AcSIR), Research & Development establishments of recognized public or private sector industrial firms and other recognized institutions. However, CSIR reserves right to determine the place best suited to provide necessary facilities in the area of science and technology in which the awardees are to specialize. The CSIR/UGC Fellowship is tenable in India. Only bonafide Indian citizen residing in India are eligible for the award of Junior Research fellowships. The program is aimed at National Science & Technology Human Resource Development.
Post: Junior Research Fellowship And Eligibility for Lectureship
Liver is the key organ of the body. It is the largest gland in the body and weighing between 1to 2.3 kg.
It is situated in the upper part of the abdominal cavity. Occupying the greater part of the right hypochondriac region one part of the epigastric region and extending into the left hypochondriac region.
The liver is described as having four lobes. The two most obvious are the large right lobe and the smaller, wedge shaped left lobe. The other two caudate and quadrate lobes are areas on the posterior surface.
Opportunity for Degree in Pharma/Chemical to join as Technical Officers in State Bank of India | 30 Posts
State Bank of India, India’s Largest Commercial Bank is looking for retired Technical Officers of State Bank Group/ Public Sector Banks for the position of Technical Officer on Non-exclusive Retainership/ Assignment basis for its SME Business Unit - Consultancy Service Cells at various centres.
Post: Technical Officers
State Bank of India invites on-line applications from Indian citizens for appointment in the Clerical Cadre posts of Pharmacists, Control Room Operators and Armourers. Candidates are requested to apply on-line between 08.11.2013 and 22.11.2013 through Bank's website statebankofindia.com or sbi.co.in as per the procedure given in HOW TO APPLY below. For applying online, the candidates should have a valid e-mail ID, which should be kept alive during the currency of the project.
HLL Lifecare Limited, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India is a global provider of high quality healthcare products & services. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities spanning across India, HLL is diversifying into vaccine manufacturing, lifecare services, sanitary napkins besides engaging in procurement consultancy, healthcare infrastructure development and facility management.
Post: STATE HEAD (DEPUTY MANAGER / ASSISTANT MANAGER)
Uttarakhand Technical University, a state government university, Dehradun was established on 27th January 2005 by Govt. of Uttarakhand through the Uttarakhand Technical University Act 2005. The University is the only affiliating University of the state for various private and Govt. institutions. The M.Pharm programme was started in the year 2009. The faculty of pharmacy of the university invites applications for Regular-AICTE approved M.Pharm programme.