Vacancy for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc as Senior Clinical Data Manager at Novo Nordisk
Novo nordisk's data management department was established in Bangalore, India in the month of September 2007 and has significantly grown from 10 members to a strong team of over 140 Clinical Data Management professionals. It has witnessed significant transformations right from providing DM services to IO region reporting to IOCDC to becoming an integral part of Global development from Aug 2010. It is a young, enthusiastic and dynamic team with varied skillsets and professionals from diverse backgrounds such as pharmacy, life-sciences, physiotherapy, computer / information sciences and business administration.
Post : Senior Clinical Data Manager
About the department
GD-GSC-Data Management Unit supports Projects and Trial Management on operational Data Management activities of clinical projects. The key objective of the department is to ensure high quality data delivery to the stakeholders. The involvement of various groups in data management is significant in key stages of trial setup, conduct and closeout. The major activities handled include CRF Design, Database set-up & Programming, Data Entry, Data Validation, Medical Coding, Lab data handling, Data analysis & migration, Database Lock, Hyperlinking and Bookmarking and Project Management. These opportunities have in turn fostered a deeper understanding with an ability to drive, contribute to process and share best practices while leveraging cross-cultural collaboration towards a unified mission to achieve clean data.
The position Description
- To Ensure integrity of clinical trial database.
- Perform Data Validation ensuring completeness and clean data.
- Ensure availability of data to relevant stakeholders.
- Write, send, update, and resolve data clarifications.
- Create test cases and test validation procedures.
- Perform UAT of the database.
- Generate reports and communicate with stake holders in a timely manner
- Understand and comply with all applicable standard operating procedures and working instructions.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with Data Management team.
- Assist in timely scanning, book marking and indexing of documents in novoDOCS
- Ensure good documentation practices are followed.
Find more info on Next Page...