Job for Compounder at National Council of Educational Research and Training
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organization set up in the year 1961 by the Government of India to assist and advise the Central and State Governments on policies and programmes for qualitative improvement in school education. It is an apex organization that has been built to advise and assist the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India and Departments of Education in States and Union Territories in formulation and implementation of their policies and programmes in the field of Education.
A walk-in-interview will be held in the Institute for engagement of Academic, Teaching, Technical and Clerical posts on the fixed Salary on Contractual basis as per details given below :
Post : Compounder
1. 10th Class pass from a recognized board or University.
2. Must be a registered Pharmacist.
3. Working Knowledge in Hindi/English.
4. Three years experience of Compounder in Govt./Semi-Govt. hospital or a private Hospital/nursing homes of repute.
Mode of Selection: Interview.
Age Limit: Below 27 years as on 01.06.2017.
Rs. 19,000/- p.m.
Date and Reporting Time
23.06.2017 10.00 am to 11.00 am
1. The candidates already in jobs should bring no objection certificate from present employer.
2. No TA or conveyance charges will be paid for attending the Interview.
3. The contractual appointment will not confer any claim for regular appointment in NCERT.
4. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions/criteria in terms of educational qualification etc.
5. Candidates should bring an application alongwith recent passport size photograph, original documents and a set of photocopy of mark sheets, Caste Certificate for belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
6. Age Relaxation : Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be provided as per Govt. of India Rules.
See All Other Jobs in our Database