Wanted Senior Patient Care Advisor at Indegene
Indegene's scientific and competitive intelligence services lend actionable insights to clients to support their strategic decision making. We provide scientific, clinical, and competitive insights to help align the business development, licensing, clinical development, and marketing activities of our clients to current and future market needs.
Post : Senior Patient Care Advisor
A Senior Patient Care Advisor counsels patients for improved health-related outcomes by meeting patients on a regular basis. He or she also manages the compliance and adherence of patients enrolled. The role of a Senior Patient Care Advisor also involves handling patient queries, as well as collating health records‒related data from consenting patients.
Job Description :
The roles and responsibilities of the Senior Patient Care Advisor include the following:
* Maintaining confidentiality of patients and organizational sensitive information
* Capturing details related to adverse drug reactions reported by patients in pre-defined templates
*Providing patient support by coordinating with pharmacists, stockists, and carrying and forwarding agents
* Receiving regular feedback from team managers and undergoing program-related training and on-the-job training on a regular basis
* Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Education—BPharm/BSc (Microbiology, Biotechnology, Dietetics, or Nutrition)
* Experience—0-2 years of relevant experience
* Fluency in English, Hindi, and any one regional language (Gujarati, Marathi,
Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Assamese, or Rajasthani)
* Adequate knowledge of MS Office
* Empathy and willingness to listen and relate.
Experience: 0-2 Year
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
End Date: 15th April, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database