Applications are invited online for the post of Assistant Professor in Drug Regulatory Affairs at GTU
Online application from the eligible candidates are invited in prescribed proforma for the post of Assistant Professor. We are looking for dedicated and committed person, who believes in institution building and have a passion for dedication towards administrative/academic excellence and quality.
Post : Assistant Professor (DRUG REGULATORY AFFAIRS)
B.Pharm degree with first class Master’s degree in Pharmacy, (M.Pharm) in Quality Assurance & Pharm. Regulatory Affairs / Pharmaceutical Management & Regulatory Affairs/ Quality Assurance/ Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance/ Quality Assurance Techniques (Qualification must be PCI recognized). A PCI recognized Pharm.D degree holder shall also be eligible for the posts of lecturer/Assistant Professor in the subjects of pathophysiology, pharmacology and pharmacy practice.
Pay Band: Rs. 15600 – 39100 & Grade Pay Rs.6000
Age : Not more than 37 years.
Important Note for all posts:
It is expected from the candidates that he/she should:
1. Possess adequate knowledge of Guajarati or Hindi both
2. Age, Educational Qualification and Experience should be considered with reference to the last date of application to be submitted through online.
3. Experience should be considered after obtaining the essential educational qualification
Relaxation in Education qualification:
1) A relaxation of 5% from 55% to 50% of marks at the Master’s level for the S.C. /S.T. category.
2) A relaxation of 5% from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders, who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
For more info on next page...