Career in Capability Network - Products - Life Science at Accenture | 07 Posts - MBA professionals
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 275,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013.
Post : CN - Strategy - MC – Products - Life Science - 07 posts
The LS Manager will be responsible for helping in driving our Life Sciences clients’ strategy and business planning efforts. Responsibilities may include: • Project Delivery: Managing delivery of consulting assignments both in individual capacity and many a times in the role of a team lead. The assignments could range from strategy development, strategy implementation, market scoping, regulatory environment scanning, process improvement, Accenture asset/PoV development, etc.
• Business Development: Working as part of pursuit teams, participating in aspects of the proposal development process. Support efforts of global sales team to win potential opportunities within the practice.
• Practice Management: Taking responsibility within Life Sciences industry group or across the Products group in areas of responsibility help manage and build the practice, tracking metrics, etc.
• Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, internal tools or materials for use by larger community. Acquiring skills that have utility across industry groups.
• Worked in top Consulting or pharma company
• Worked internationally in the pharmaceutical /medical devices / biotechnology industry or worked in an international context with clients from the above industry segments.
• 7+ years of progressive business and/or consulting experience.
• Global pharmaceutical industry or consulting experience is preferred
Should have an MBA from Tier-1 B-Schools or have rich experience in case not from Tier-1 B-School
Job id : 36623
Qualification : MBA
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area : CN, MC
Last date : 5th August, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database