Career in Production, Analytical R&D Department at Syngene International | walk in
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies.
Experience: 1 to 8 Years in API Production
Qualification: B.Sc(Chemistry), M.Sc(Chemistry) and B.Tech or Diploma in Chemical Engineering
1. Weekly planning for production activities.
2. Ensuring manufacturing operations as per GMP
3. Maintain BMR and Online documentation during batch execution,
4. Adhere to GMP, Follow Standard Procedure for EHS,
5. Ensure equipment PM & instrument calibration,
6. Ensure readiness of the equipment and facility,
7. Sample submission to QC and preparation,
8. Addressing client comments and assisting in closure of the deviation reports.
ANALYTICAL R&D DEPARTMENT
Research Associate/Senior Research Associate/Associate Scientist
Experience: 5 to 8 Years
1. Perform robust chromatographic method development using HPLC, GC, LC MS & GC MS etc.
2. Perform analytical activities using instruments such as HPLC, GC, LCMS, GPC, NMR etc.
3. Plan and perform method verification experiments with accuracy, reproducibility, recovery/high purity
4. Prioritize the samples such that there is less no. of backlog samples, monitor samples to avoid duplication
5. Perform calibration of instruments, preventive maintenance of systems on a regular basis and document the reports
6. Communicate with clients and colleagues on a regular basis through emails, telephones and tele conferences
23rd July 2017 (Sunday)
The Dolphin Hotel,
Daba Gardens, Visakhapatnam,
Andhra Pradesh, 530020
Registration timings: 8.30-10.30 AM
Required Documents: Copy of Resume, 3 months Salary Slips, Annual CTC Break up sheet, 1 passport size photograph
Outstation based candidates can mail their CV's to Machhindra.Tuwar@syngeneintl.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database