The Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) strongly opposes the ideas which arise through some recent news indicates that there have been discussion regarding enabling the unqualified persons to be "pharmacists" by initiating some training courses. IPA firmly stated that medical stores/pharmacies should be run only in presence and under supervision of qualified, registered pharmacists.
Clinical Research (CR) is a branch of medical science that determines the safety and effectiveness of medications, devices, diagnostic products and treatment regimens intended for human use. These may be used for prevention, treatment, diagnosis or for relieving symptoms of a disease. Clinical Research is different than clinical practice. In clinical practice, one used established treatments while in clinical research evidence is collected to establish a treatment. And hence the need of CR professionals.
Who can Join: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc, MBBS, BDS, Any lifescience graduates
Glimses of programmes:
For any Query Feel Free to Call or WhatsApp us on: 8050040004
BANGALORE – 08050040004
PUNE - 07066457703
Celon Laboratories Limited is a fully integrated Pharmaceutical company a leader in development and marketing of specialty injectable products. Using in-house Research and Development capabilities, together with operational flexibility manufacturing and regulatory expertise, Celon is able to take a wide variety of products from laboratory to the market.
Post : Chemist/Executive-Quality Control
Indian Institute Of Management Lucknow in association with Glocal Healthcare introduces CPHM (Certificate Program in Healthcare Management)
Glimpses of the Program
A cadre of bright minds from the healthcare industry for last two years has already made their way to IIM’s Healthcare Executive Management Programme & now it’s your turn to be alumni of Indian Institute of Management LUCKNOW
We take the pleasure to announce that admissions for IIM Lucknow & Glocal’s CPHM (Certificate Program in Healthcare Management) 2016 has opened.
Enroll yourself into a unique 8 months part time program offered by the Indian Institute of Management LUCKNOW, which combines world-class healthcare management education with experiential learning. Some of the salient points of this program are:
* Learn: No sabbatical is needed, learn while working the 3 modules of contact program at IIM Lucknow
* Experience: Enhance your skill with experiential learning at Glocal Healthcare.
* Achievement: World class learning with healthcare industry centric curriculum and Certificate from IIM Lucknow.
Eligibility Criteria - Minimum of 3yrs of work experience , with 50% or in Graduation
For queries, please contact 8697726556/ 7703007308 or visit http://www.gnosis.ind.in/cphm.php
Natco Pharma Limited was incorporated in Hyderabad in the year 1981 with an initial investment of INR 3.3 million. With a modest beginning of operations as a single unit with 20 employees, Natco today has five manufacturing facilities spread across India with dedicated modern research laboratories, capabilities in New Drug Development, etc. Natco family currently consists of more than 3,200 employees, we are consistently ranked among fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in India. Natco is well recognized for its innovation in Pharmaceutical R&D.
Post : Product Executive / Product Manager
The U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) is a scientific nonprofit organization that sets standards for the identity, strength, quality, and purity of medicines, food ingredients, and dietary supplements manufactured, distributed and consumed worldwide. USP’s drug standards are enforceable in the United States by the Food and Drug Administration, and these standards are used in more than 140 countries
Post : Director, Science - Chemical Medicines
For more than 20 years, as Albany Molecular Research Inc. (AMRI), we have provided fully integrated drug discovery, development and manufacturing services – all while adapting to the rapidly changing needs of our customers within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and related industries.
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
Global accredited training and certification provider
New Delhi | Noida | Hyderabad
Glimpse of Programmes:
Post Graduate, Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate Programmes in Pharma/Food:
(Duration: 3-12 months)
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (Drug as major)
- Regulatory Affairs (Drug as major)
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (Medical Device as major)
- Regulatory Affairs (Medical Device as major)
- Good Laboratory Practices
Faculty of Clinical Research
- Clinical Research
- Medical Writing
- Clinical Data Management
Faculty of Drug Discovery and Development
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Drug Discovery and Development
Faculty of Product Management
- Pharma Product Management
- Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management
- Food Product Management
- Food Supply Chain Management
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
- Public Health and Hospital Management
- Healthcare Informatics
- Medical Device Management
Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property Rights
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
- Food Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Food and Agribusiness Management
- Food Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Food Processing and Preservation
- Food Good Laboratory Practices
- Food Good Manufacturing Practices
- Food Regulatory Affairs
- Food Safety
- Food Product Management
- Food Sales and Marketing Management
- HACCP Certification
- Clinical Nutrition (Industry Certification)
- Food Safety Management Systems (Industry Certification)
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Probiotics in Food
- Organic Farming and Food Production systems
- GAP Certification
- Food Safety in Hospitality Industries
- Food Supply Chain Management
- Food Packaging
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Bakery Science and Technology
- Dairy Science and Technology
- Certified FSMS Lead Auditor
- Diploma in Food Processing
- Hospitality and Hotel Management
Academy of Medical Coders India
- Medical Coding
- Certified Medical Coding Professional (CMCP)
- International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10-CM)
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
- CPC Examination Training
Faculty of Nanotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
Professional Certification in (Pharma): Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Manager, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Auditor, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Technician, Certified Drug Regulatory Affairs Professional, Certified Medical Device Professional, Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional, Certified GMP for Combination Products Professional, Certified GMP for Blood and Blood Components Professional, Certified GMP for Biological Products Professional, Certified GMP for Cosmetics Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified WHO - GMP Professiona, Certified Data Integrity Professional, Certified Quality by Design (QbD) Professional, Certified Quality Risk Management Professional, Certified Medical Device Professional (CMDP), Certified Medical Coding Professional (CMCP), Certified Good Laboratory practice (GCP), Certified Good Laboratory practice professional(CGLPP)
Professional Certification in (Food): Certified Food GMP Professional, Certified Food Quality Manager, Certified Food Quality Auditor, Certified HACCP Auditor, Certified Regulatory Affairs Professional, Certified Food Quality Technician, Certified Validation Professional, Certified Quality Risk Management Professional, Certified FSMS Internal Auditor and Certified FSMS Lead Auditor.
Certificate Programmes (1 Month duration): GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs, GMP In Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food, Food and Drug Regulatory Agencies, Process Analytical Technology , Documentation in QA & QC Department, Registration of Drug and Dossier Preparation (CTD and eCTD submissions), Drug Registration (European market), Drug Registration (GCC countries), Drug Registration (African countries), Drug Registration (India), Drug Registration (US Market-ANDA, NDA etc), Preparation and Submission of Drug Master File (DMF) and Prescription to OTC Switch, Medical Sales Representative, Computer System Validation
* Full Time Class Room Programmes
* Part Time Class Room programmes (Weekend classes)
* Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to email@example.com mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- Approved by Quality Council Of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- IGMPI Certifications demonstrate your professional accomplishment and proficiency leading towards professional credentialing
- Selection will be based on the student's/participant’s profile. IGMPI reserves the right to reject any application. In case of rejection, full fee is refunded.
- Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to carve out a niche career path for the students.
- Post Graduate Diploma is 6-12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate programmes are advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration. Certificate programme is advanced programme of 1 month duration.
- Practical experience provided along with theoretical knowledge to give complete understanding of subjects.
- Government of India Approved & ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory facility.
- A team of experts with an industrial experience of 35-40 years and a competent work profile have been engaged as faculty members.
- E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
- Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material with an international perspective and case study based approach.
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny)
Life Science graduate/ B. Pharm/M Pharm/MSc/Phd in science disciplines/ any diploma holder or passed outs of Clinical Research degree or diploma courses ,Food science, Food Technology, Food Manufacturing, Food Quality Assurance, Home Science, Agriculture, Management Professionals, Testing, Audit Microbiology professionals, are eligible for these course. Working professionals of any of the following industry types Drugs manufacturing, Medical Device, Ayurveda, Pharmaceutical Industry Regulation, Clinical Research, Homeopathic or Ayurveda Medicine Manufacturing, Cosmetic, Food, Manufacturing, Biotechnology or any related industry are highly encouraged to apply for the programme.
Placement details and Participation from Pharma, Food & healthcare giants around the globe:
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1500 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
- Approved by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
- Registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, Government of India
- A PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) affiliated training partner.
- Empanelled under ministry of Horticulture and Food Processing, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) accredited Lead Auditor (FSMS) course
- Recipient of QCI-D.L. Shah National Quality Award – Certificate of Merit 2015
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177 firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
Phone: +91-8130924488, +91-8587838177
Phone: +9120-2427175, 4375280, +91-8130924488, +91-8587838177
Phone: +91-8886124732, +91-40-66132850
Pydah College of Pharmacy is located in Yanam - Kakainada Road. It has established in the year 2007 and is affiliated to Andhra University. Pydah College of Pharmacy is one of a well established college in terms of infrastructure and well know for its elegant design of architecture. In terms of academics in two time stood FIRST RANKED COLLEGE amount AU colleges in terms of pass percentage [in 2001 and in 2014] and will be among top 5 college in terms of Academics.