Opportunity to work as Regional Associate at Abbott
Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 150 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Post : Regional Associate
Primary Function / Primary Goals / Objectives:
The Regional Associate is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating overall hospital sales activities and strategies within a given geographical area, while increasing sales, profits and market share on a long term basis. The RA is required to maintain an active and visible role with customers, direct training of personnel within the area and manage a cost effective operation.
Summary of Position:
Accountable for hospital relationships and directly driving sales in assigned region This position interfaces frequently with Field Sales, Marketing and the company’s customer base. Interruptions are normal, routine and frequent. Travel schedule is extensive resulting in minimal office time. Compensation and recognition are tied directly to personal performance. Involves considerable freedom to structure and manage work independently. Evaluating information critically and making decisions based on the data are important. Social confidence and the ability to speak in a clear and articulate manner are important. Ability to read behavioral cues and establish/maintain close business relations is critical. Ability to persuade and influence without direct control is also important. Requires extensive short-term and long-term planning skills. Effective personnel management skills are critical.
- Drives dual business model in ADC. Growing FGM business along in the region and helping establish Libre-Pro
- Establishes and maintains rapport with existing and potential customers important for business
- Develops and executes sales & awareness programs & activities at the HCP/hospital/ levels
- Conduct “nurses training” programs in hospitals to increase awareness of our products and to gain market share
- Conduct RTMs with important HCPs and impart training on AGP & Libre-Pro for HCPs across the area
- Establishes and expands positive relationships with key stake holders in top KOLs, Hospitals & HCPs
- Prospects for new hospital /HCP customers within a given geographical territory
- Works closely with other ADC Territory Managers and Area Manager to develop existing and potential customers
- Monitors customer orders related to the hospital sales channel and individual HCPs
- Supports customers through ongoing sales / service & availability of products along with replacements for complaints
- Provide inputs for forecasting, sales analysis, inventory control and promotions
- Promotes new products and company programs
- Prepares and processes necessary administrative paperwork
- Adheres to all company sales policies, SOPs and OEC guidelines
- Manages product mix sales to ensure regional profitability
- Trains & develop new sales entrants during their field induction process
- Ensure achieveEnsure achievement of self and regional sales objectives on Qtrly basis
- Provides on ground intelligence and competitor activity feedback for marketing
- Participates in product, promotion for sales development.
- Trains, develops and motivates the area hospital sales team
- Provides verbal and written guidance or input to the sales organization and marketing staff.
- Plans, assigns and directs the hospital sales workload within the area.
- Conducts performance evaluations and takes corrective action when deemed appropriate to do so.
- Monitors product knowledge and selling capabilities
- Directs account responsibility within the area.
- Participates in product, promotion and merchandising program development.
- Strong KOL connect
- Develops and secures approval of area sales objectives and pricing policies.
- Assures adherence to Company Sales policies and procedures.
- Administers sales expense and actual performance against budget on the area level.
- Assists Human Resources with manpower planning, personnel selection, development of performance standards, reviews, compensation, employee development and training.
- Manages profit margins to Company objectives.
Plans budgets, sets area sales goals and assists in creating reliable sales forecasts.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...