Job for Officer / Executive QA in J. B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals | 10 posts
J. B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (JBCPL), known to many as Unique Pharmaceutical Laboratories is one of India's leading global pharmaceutical companies. The company manufactures and markets a wide range of pharmaceutical formulations.
Post : Officer / Executive QA (injectable Plant, Panoli Gujarat)
No of posts : 10
- Line clearance at various stages like Dispensing, Mixing Filling, Sterilization and Packing activity.
- Verify all activity during Issue and Return of all Raw Materials & Primary Packing Materials & Secondary Packing Materials.
- Verify all activity during Dispensing of Raw Materials like API & Recipients and Primary Packing Materials like Rubber Stopper and Flip off Seal.
- Verify all activity during Manufacturing of Product & also verify all activity in manufacturing area like CIP, SIP, Filter integrity Test, Printing of Bags.
- Performing Dissolve Oxygen Test & Head Space Oxygen during Manufacturing Process.
- Filled volume/weight checking during filling operation.
- Verify all the Parameters & Activities related to Equipment like Autoclave, Sterilizer, Leak Test Machine, Dryer Etc.
- Verify all activities during packing like Approval of printing of Label, Carton, Shipper Label, Insert Folding, Chromo label and Stereo of Blister.
- Sample collection at various stages of Manufacturing and Packing activity.
- Basic Knowledge of Deviation, Change Control, Market complaints, Out of Specification (OOS), Out of Trend (OOT), CAPA.
- having faced various regulatory Audits like USFDA, MHRA, TGA.
- Carried out Documentation work i.e. Reviewing Specifications & STPs of Raw Materials, Packaging Materials, & Finished Products and Analytical work Record.
- Give Artwork no., item code for raw material (active and inactive), product code, Spec. no., STP no., AWR no., for various documents.
- Record of retained sample register.
- Reviewing BMR and BPR, Water Analysis Report, & Art work.
- IPQA activity like Filling volume check up & line clearance
Candidate Profile :
Experience: 2-5 years
Education: B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Salary: INR 2,75,000 - 4,50,000 P.A
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
See All Other Jobs in our Database