ThermoFisher Scientific looking for Regional Product Specialist
We’re a global biotechnology company dedicated to improving the human condition. Our industry-leading brands are found in nearly every life sciences lab in the world, including innovative instrument systems under the Applied Biosystems and Ion Torrent names. We’re also responsible for a broad range of reagents with our Invitrogen, GIBCO, Ambion, Molecular Probes and Taqman products. With approximately 3,900 patents and exclusive licenses, we’re home to one of the largest intellectual property estates in the life sciences industry
Post: Regional Product Specialist
- Establishing the concept of Invitro allergy & autoimmunity diagnosis on Immunocap.
- Achieve the sales of instruments / test volume/ reagent sales target for all the segments in that region.
- Act as a window person for the scientific advisor/ product management team in New Delhi.
- Responsible for increasing the test volumes in commercial laboratories in the region.
- Drive the campaigns focusing on Invitro allergy testing awareness in the region.
- Identify & work closely with Indian kols’ in allergy & asthma & involve selected kol’s in our awareness initiatives by identifying & meeting them regularly.
- Implement promotional strategies & suggested panels for Indian clinicians with help from PMT team in New Delhi.
- Meet around 200 customers in a month (kols’s & commercial labs / hospitals decision makers) – who are prospective clients for Immunocap.
- Should be able to support the commercial laboratories in allergy awareness & thereby support sales training of channel partners as well as labs sale’s teams & working with them on promotion of scientific concepts of allergy at clients level.
- Should be able to implement strategies for allergy & autoimmunity promotion independently / with channel partners as well as partner labs.
- Make a list of all commercial labs in that region as well as hospitals – as leads for immunocap & ensure that they are met & converted to clients.
- Conduct promotional activities like CME/ conferences / symposia’s – either independently / by providing scientific support to channel partners & commercial labs’s marketing team.
- Identify business development opportunities like CRO’s, B2B testing, industrial testing etc. & meet the targets for the same.
- Support channel partners to scientifically reply to clinicians’ queries & visit the leads with channel partners.
- Collect, analyze & report market information.
Science graduate /B.Pharma
Age – 26 to 30 years
Approx. 3 – 5 yrs of experience in sales / as product specialist from healthcare / specialized medical devices requiring clinical interactions / pharmaceuticals (preferably having experience in meeting specialists from ENT /chest /PAED/ medicine etc) & working towards demand generation by prescriptions
For More Info Go to Next Page...