Recruitment for Consultant at National Health Systems Resource Centre | Remuneration upto Rs 90,000/-
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design. Work at the NHSRC is organised around eight divisions, namely – Community Processes, Quality Improvement, Public Health Planning, Public Health Administration, Healthcare Financing & Healthcare Technology, HMIS and Human Resources for Health.
NHSRC is seeking applications from eligible candidates for the position of Consultant, Quality Improvement for its branch office – Regional Resource Centre for North Eastern States (RRC-NE) at Guwahati, Assam.
The incumbent will be responsible for implementing ‘National Quality Assuracne Program’, Kayakalp, ‘SwachhSwastha, Sarvatra; at Public Health Facilities of NE-States. He /she has to take actions at various levels – Advocacy, customisation of the check-lists for meeting needs of states in adapting the Quality Standards & its measurement system, conduct of workshops & seminars, assisting the health facilities with gap closure action, and facilitating the certification process at identified health facilities in states.
1. Coordinating and promoting Quality related activities and advocacy across NE-States including Kayakalp and “Swachh, Swastha, Sarvatra” related activities.
2. To assist, support and conduct assessments under NQAP and Kayakalp.
3. Review of status of QA activities in NE-states and reporting to MD NHM and ED NERRC.
4. Function as a resource in QA trainings
5. Drafting & Report writing
6. Development & review of check-lists for quality assessment of various types of health facilities – The check-lists would be in alignment with the guidelines of National Health Programmes and National Health Mission
7. Technical Assistance to NE-states & districts in Operationalisation of States and Districts Quality Assurance Units, including conduct of the trainings
8. Development of training modules and training material, for the participants
9. Facilitate empanelment of External Assessors by the States and RRCNE/NHSRC 10. Facilitate conduct of the Internal and External Assessments
11. Should facilitate the states in identifying health facilities for State and national certification and helpin them getting these identified health facilities certified at state and national level.
12. There should be at least 5 – 10 % incremental improvement in last scoring every quarter till certification.
13. Should be able to guide the state on updated evidence based practices and latest GOI initiatives & guidelines.
14. To support NE-states in capturing, reporting and monitoring of KPIs.
15. To support NE-states in conduct of Patient and employee’s satisfaction surveys and review them when submitted by states.
16. Any other function, as allotted by Director – RRC-NE.
Qualifications and experience
1. MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Pharmacy/ Nursing /paramedical graduatewith Masters (Degree/Diploma) in Hospital/Health Management from a recognised institute.
2. At least 2 years of post-qualification experience of working on Quality Assurance Projects in Hospital/Health.
3. Excellent Communication skills -Verbal & Written
4. Proficiency in MS Office package.
5. Willingness to travel extensively in difficult terrain. He/she is expected to travel 50% of the total working days.
Find More Info Go Next Page...