You are hereAssam
Application invited for Global Medical Coding Programmes: 100% Placement Assistance Skills Development Programmes
Academy of Medical Coders India (AMCI)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
(www.amciindia.org | www.igmpiindia.org)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Coding
- Executive Diploma in Medical Coding
(100% Placement Assistance Skills Development Programmes)
-Part Time programmes (Weekend classes are conducted throughout the duration of the course apart from Learning Management System (LMS) support and comprehensive and dynamic study material for all the modules. For Delhi NCR students face to face classroom sessions will be conducted on weekends and for other location students interactive classroom sessions will be conducted.)
-Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS as well as interactive sessions on technical topics as per schedule by our Faculty from Industry.)
Academy of Medical Coders India (AMCI) set-up as a constituent academy of Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI), registered as a non-profit society (under The Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional Education Institute) of Quality Council of India(QCI) -which is an autonomous body and an accreditation authority for education & vocational training providers under the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, is dedicated for providing education and training, news updates through newsletters covering national and international news and analysis on all aspects of medical coding. As a global training provider, the academy is guided by brilliant, dynamic faculty members trained in various top healthcare industries possessing cutting edge technical expertise/skills and dedicated to teaching and research allowing new industry integrated programmes in medical coding. The offered training programmes in medical coding are approved and certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India.(View website)
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & email@example.com mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- AMCI offers 100% placement assistance.
- Industry Endorsed Programmes: Pharma / Biotech / Food Processing / Life Sciences / Cosmetics / Homeopathy / Ayurveda / health supplements, alternate healthcare etc passouts may complete the full time PG Diploma Programmes and working executives may complete part time Executive Diploma/Distance learning programmes whilst still being in service or business.
- Free study materials, assignments, training kits, case studies, webinar, LMS support & Placement Assistance.
- Fee can be paid in installments.
- The duration: 4-12 months
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/ Ex-servicemen/Economically weaker section/ BPL for PG Diploma Courses.
- Subsidized Programme fee.
For any query, counselling or prospectus, you may call/write on
+91 11 65353339 & +91 11-26652850
(Approved & Certified by Quality Council of India, Govt of India)
(Delhi Government approved and ISO 9001:2008 certified highly sophisticated laboratory facility)
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
CliPLab is a training initiative of Cytel, a renowned name for statistical software and services in clinical trials domain. CliPLab has developed a host of unique and customized job-oriented courses that help you gain expertise, enhance your credibility as a technical professional and provide the relevant practical and theoretical knowledge of the domain. The fact that the training modules are designed and delivered by experienced programmers means that you develop competence that is readily deployable.
1. Clinical programming using SAS® 9.3
2. Clinical programming Internship using SAS® 9.3
3. Online Internship program SAS® 9.3
4. C-STAR: Clinical SAS® Training And project Readiness
5. C-CAP: Clinical SAS® Career Advancement Program
CliPLab is truly unique – there really isn’t another company that matches up with what we have on offer.
Courses are designed by Cytel with over 25 years of rich and variegated experience in Clinical Trial Analytics.
Faculty members are not trainers; they are Cytel’s experienced statistical programmers.
Students learn to tackle real life situations such as imperfections in data and programming specifications.
We cover all aspects of projects, such as meetings, discussions, specifications, clarifications and Quality Control; going much beyond the programming part.
You are better equipped to face job interviews, with Industry-recognized Internship Certificate and Experience letter to establish your credentials. We also groom you for interviews.
We use authorized and licensed software.
|Our Prominent Recruiters:|
Navi Mumbai: +91-22-6164-7816
Disclaimer: SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration. All other trademarks, company names, products names and logos mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
ONGC, Assam Asset, Nazira intends to engage following Paramedics on contract basis for a period upto 30.06.2016 on consolidated honorarium with the essential qualification as mentioned against each post. Job is purely on Contract basis and doesn’t carry any liability on ONGC for regular appointment at any stage. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to appear for Walk-in-interview along with prescribed application format duly filled in as given here under on the date and venue mentioned below :
Online applications are invited for District Drugs Store Manager in National Health Mission | B.Pharm
Online applications are invited from the candidates willing to work in mission mode for engagement on Contractual Basis for the following posts under National Health Mission (NHM), Assam. Candidates have to apply online in the NHM, Assam website: www.nrhmassam.in.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview for which no TA/DA will be paid. The undersigned reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
Post: District Drugs Store Manager
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs provides Industry Oriented Courses in Regulatory Affairs (RA), Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) for Life Science Graduates with Placement Assisstance in Pharma Sector
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs provides Industry Oriented Courses in Regulatory Affairs (RA), Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) for Life Science Graduates with 100% Placement Assistance in Pharma Sector**
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs (GIRA) is a change that will help you begin & grow your career in Pharma Industry. GIRA through its industrial expertise offers quality educational programs in the field of Regulatory Affairs and QA/QC. It offers Full time, Part time and Distance Learning courses; this flexibility ensures prior commitments are taken care of and at the same time skills are added to their CVs.
Certifications: GIRA is an ISO Certified Institute as per the norms of ISO 9001:2008. It is accredited by Joint Accreditation System of Australia & New Zealand (JAS-ANZ).
Course name: Certificate Course in e-CTD submission(4 months)
COURSE HIGHLIGHT: 2 days Hands-on Experience on the e-CTD Software (LORENZ DOCUBRIDGE)
2 days Hands-on Experience:
1st Day- A Demo/Step by Step procedure to the Software by the e-CTD expert through a Webinar
2nd Day- Remote access of the software given to the Applicant to practice the e-CTD submission skills
“Special 7 days Online Program- Available only for Working Professionals"
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
• RA Executives responsible for CTD/DMF Compilation & Submission
• QC/QA Managers and Staff
• Documentation department
• Regulatory Consultants
• Pharma Freshers looking for Direct Entry in QA/RA Departments
* Completely Online (From Admission to Examination)
* Industry Accepted Course Curriculum & Certificate
* Experienced and Quality Faculty
* Online Examination (Exams from Home)
* Online Interaction (Discussion Forums, GIRA Blog)
* 100 % Placement Assistance & Career Guidance
Candidates Pursuing Courses from GIRA are associated with:
Emcure Pharmaceutical Ltd, Novartis Pharma, Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd, Wockhardt Pharma, Cipla, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Himalaya Company, USV Limited, Mylan Labs, Glaxo Company, Macleods Pharma, Ranbaxy Pharma, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, TCS etc.. etc.. etc..
Scope of GIRA Courses in RA/QA/QC:
· Adds on skills to your CV
· Higher opportunities for Jobs
· Updation of knowledge- A key to Successful Career
· Get Promoted to Higher levels
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs,
Office C5 and C6, Empire Estate,
Chinchwad, Mum- Pune Highway,
Near Premier Company,
Mob/ Tel: 9595 750 750/ 020- 4670 4472
Tezpur University was established by an Act of Parliament in 1994. The objects of this Central University as envisaged in the statutes are that it shall strive to offer employment oriented and interdisciplinary courses to meet the regional to national aspirations and the development of the state of Assam and also offer courses and promote research in areas which are of special and direct relevance to the region and in the emerging areas in Science and Technology
A walk-in-interview will be held on 23 February, 2015 at 11.00 a.m. for the following temporary positions in the DBT (U-EXCEL) sponsored project entitled “Sequencing genomes of some bacteria that invade/resides in tomato plant” under the Principal Investigator Dr. Suvendra Kumar Ray, Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Tezpur University.
Award of Biotechnology Overseas Associateship for the Scientists working in North Eastern States of India for the year 2015-16 at DBT
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals working in any of the North-Eastern States of India (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura) for the award of Biotechnology Overseas Associateship (2015- 2016) under the special programme for the North Eastern States for conducting research or training in overseas research laboratories in different areas of biotechnology such as:
Applications (alongwith 7 nos. of photo copies of applications) in the prescribed form of the University are invited from the intending eligible candidates having UGC / AICTE norms with uniformly good academic career for the following posts so as to reach the undersigned on or before 30/01/2015 along with a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of the Registrar, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh payable at SBI, Dibrugarh University Branch (Branch Code- 2051).
Post: Assistant Professor