You are hereAssam
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
Global Accredited Training Provider
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
An ISO 9001:2008 Organisation
Recipient of QCI - D.L. Shah National Quality Award – Certificate of Merit 2015
New Delhi l Hyderabad
Post Graduate, Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate Programmes in Pharma (Duration: 3-12 months)
• Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
a. Good Manufacturing Practices
b. Quality Assurance and Quality Control
c. Regulatory Affairs
d. Good Laboratory Practices
• Faculty of Medical Device Managment
a. Medical Device Management
• Faculty of Clinical Research
a. Clinical Research
c. Medical Writing
d. Drug Discovery and Development
• Faculty of Healthcare Administration
a. Public Health and Hospital Management
b. Healthcare Informatics
• Academy of Medical Coders India
a. Medical Coding
• Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
a. Intellectual Property Rights
• Faculty of Product Management
a Pharma Product Management
b. Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management
• Faculty of Nanotechnology
a. Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
• Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
a. Food Good Manufacturing Practices
b. Food Regulatory Affairs
c. Food and Agribusiness Management
d. Food Safety
e. Food Quality Assurance and Quality Control
f. Food Processing and Preservatives
g. Food Good Laboratory Practices
h. Food Product Management
i. Food Sales and Marketing Management
j. HACCP Certification
k. Food Analysis
l. Organic Farming
m. GAP Certification
n. Food Safety in Hospitality Industries
o. Food Supply Chain Management
p. Food Packaging
q. Nutrition and Dietetics
r. Clinical Nutrition Certification
- Regular programmes
- Part Time programmes
- Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
Internship / Dissertation / Projects in Pharma and Food
Applications are also invited for Internship/Dissertation/ Projects in Pharma and Food. Please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certificate Programmes (Duration: 1 month)
• GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs.
• GMP In Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food
• GMP for Medical Devices
• GMP for Combinational Products
• GMP for Blood and Blood Components
• GMP for Biological Products
• GMP for Cosmetics
• GMP for Herbal Medicines
• Data Integrity
• Food and Drug Regulatory Agencies
• Quality by Design (QbD)
• Quality Risk Management
• Process Analytical Technology
• Quality Audit
• Documentation in QA & QC Department
• Registration of Drug and Dossier Preparation (CTD and eCTD submissions)
• Drug Registration (European market)
• Drug Registration (GCC countries)
• Drug Registration (African countries)
• Drug Registration (India)
• Drug Registration (US Market-ANDA, NDA etc)
• Preparation and Submission of Drug Master File (DMF)
• Prescription to OTC Switch
Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India, registered as a non-profit society (under Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional education Institute) of Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India -presents unique, friendly and interactive platform to get rid of all your GMP related glitches. GMP- is an essential and most dynamic element of industries like pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, cosmetic, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, medical device and food manufacturing. Keeping self-updated with current GMPs thus becomes inevitable to stay abreast with the changing industry needs and practices. With its mission of "Knowledge Dissemination and Human Resources Development in pharma, food and healthcare Industries", IGMPI is moving hand in hand with technology advances and has gained recognition as global training provider for pharma, healthcare, food & nutrition and agriculture professionals and students in the mentioned areas. The Institute has various faculties like Faculty of Food Safety and Quality, Faculty of GMP, Faculty of Clinical Research, Faculty of Healthcare Administration, Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights, Faculty of Nanotechnology, Faculty of Product Management and Academy of Medical Coders India. The courses have been structured and designed under the guidance of field experts and thus promise to impart theoretical and practical knowledge about the defined subjects. Based on high standard of quality, the training programmes have been duly approved and certified by Quality Council of India, Government of India. (www.igmpiindia.org | www.amciindia.org | www.ffsqindia.org | www.fcrindia.org | www.fhaindia.org )
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number.
Continuing Education Programme (CEP)
Continuing Education Programme is a specific way of educating the people to develop competence and learn about new and developing areas of their field. It is an Onsite intensive training. Training on topics such as GMP, QA/QC, Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Research are conducted for professionals from industries and other organizations.
• Get trained and certified by Quality Council of India and IGMPI jointly.
• Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Food & nutrition, Agriculture, Hospitality, Tourism and Catering, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
• Placement assistance by a robust and proactive placement cell to kindle the flame of talent in field of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
• Post Graduate Diploma is 6-12 months 'duration programme, Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration, Industry Certificate Programmes is 3 months 'duration programme.
• Practicals along with theoretical knowledge help students in gaining real world exposure.
• Govt. of India Approved & ISO 9001:2000 certified laboratory facility.
• A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 35-40 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
• E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
• Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
• A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section for PG Diploma Courses.
• In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1100 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS, Pepsi, Elite, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
You may subscribe our free online GMP guidelines & News updates (published weekly), Case Studies and Articles by submitting your email ID on our website
Ram Ratan Farm, 128, Opposite Golden Tulip Hotel, Main Chattarpur Temple Road, Asola, Chattarpur,
New Delhi-110074, India.
Phone: +91 11-26652850
6-3-1239/2/B/1, Gayatri Building, Renuka Enclave,
Above State Bank of India ATM,
Opposite Necklace Road Railway Station, Rajbhavan Road,
Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500082.
Phone No.- +91 8886124732, 040-66132850
down town hospital is a tertiary care referral centre with all facilities under one roof. It is the first multi-speciality corporate hospital in the Northeast. Presently there are 300 beds in General Wards, Semi-Cabins, Non-A.C. Cabins, AC Cabins and AC Deluxe Suits. Medical Care is provided from Nursing Stations in each floor staffed by trained Nurses and Resident Doctors round the clock.
Patients come here from all the seven NE states, Bihar. Bhutan. Nepal. Bangladesh etc. The hospital is located in Dispur and is well connected by roads, railways and air.
Post: Pharmacy Procurement Officer
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Post: Executive Quality & Compliance
Opportunity in Govt. Research Scheme for M.Pharm/M.Sc Fresh or exp Indian or NRI Candidates - multiple fellowships
Department of health research (DHR) has a scheme to provide advanced training in India and abroad to medical and health research personnel in cutting edge research areas concerning medicine and health to create trained human resource for carrying out research activities. The scheme has following components:
1. Long Term Fellowship for 6-12 months in identified areas from regular faculty of Medical Colleges/Universities/Research Institutes for training in Foreign/Indian Institutes (Age: upto 45 years)
COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST HELD IN THE YEAR 2015
1. Zero order kinetics is seen in all except:
2. Which one of the following is not a prodrug?
(a) Chloral hydrate
Shri J P Nadda, Minister of Health and Family Welfare held a review meeting with senior officials of Health Ministry in the backdrop of recent outbreak of Japanese Encephalitis (JE) in Assam. He stated that the Director General of Health Services has been directed to immediately rush a team of experts to Assam to assist and advise the State health authorities in clinical management of the cases.
The workshop is designed for researchers in the area of biotechnology, bioinformatics, pharmaceuticals and life sciences. This workshop is aimed to train researchers and research students to utilize user-friendly bioinformatics tools that can be implemented in their research to model proteins and perform simulation studies on a protein model. Participants will be exposed to predict protein structure using several automated web servers. Unfortunately, there are still many proteins especially membrane proteins are still not correctly predicted by those popular web servers.
|On completion of this workshop you will be expertise in:|
· The nature of biological data and need for biological databases
· To know the approaches for structure analysis and prediction of proteins
· Understand the need and significance of sequence analysis using Bioinformatics approaches.
· Visualize protein structures using various visualization tools
· Perform Homology Modeling of sample proteins using Modeler.
· Understand concepts of Protein Simulation.
· Introduction to Molecular Modeling and Dynamics software of GROMACS.
Performing Molecular Dynamic Simulations on Proteins.
|In this Workshop following topics will be covered:|
• Introduction to Biological databases
• Sequence alignment: BLAST, Clustal W
• Understanding the Protein structure and using various tools to visualize it (Discovery Studio, Swiss SPDV)
• Protein 3D Structure prediction using different tools and Servers
• Homology Modelling and Modeller
• Evaluation of protein models using Pro-Check and QMean
• Introduction to Linux environment and Simulation studies
• Learning GROMACS to perform Simulation on proteins
Assistance for accommodation will be available as per the requirement. For More details contact us on
Ph no: 020-65600408 / 8411927535/7875692349/7798668315
Early bird registration : till 6th august 2015
Online registrtion date : 7th to 12th august 2015
Spot registrtion date : 13th august to 20 aug 2015
Date of workshop: 20th August 2015.
RASA Life Science Informatics.
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +91 -7875692349
Website Link: http://www.rasalsi.com
Location: 301, 3rd Floor, Dhanashree Apartment, Opposite Chittaranjan Vatika, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar, Pune – 411016.