Vacancy for Senior Manager in Parexel - Degree in Pharmacy/ life sciences
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 50 countries around the world.
Post: Senior Manager
• Act as primary scientific client contact, provide strategic oversight, and lead/manage assigned accounts and team(s)
• Anticipate and troubleshoot potential account and client issues
• Global operational leadership and resource, administration and line management of geographically diverse account teams to ensure profitable and quality service delivery
• Short-, mid-, and long-term project and resource management and business planning
• Develop and champion scientific and editorial quality standards and best practices within teams
• Act as a role model and provide coaching/mentorship and feedback to team members
• Provide strategic input to, and scientific budgeting of, business opportunities and deliverables in conjunction with Business Development and Account Management
• Participate in proposal development and client pitches for business winning
• Comprehensive understanding of the organization’s service offerings and processes
Well-developed motivational and leadership qualities demonstrated within a scientific and editorial team
• Solid scientific background, a depth and breadth of writing and editorial experience
• Strong client-focused approach to work, ability to relate to key client personnel and KOL/Faculty in an assertive and professional manner, confident handling of difficult scenarios or client dissatisfaction
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to negotiate with other departments and resolve conflicts
• Effective project and resource management; proven ability to handle a broad range of clients and/or accounts
• Proactive, advanced problem-solving approach to team-specific and company-wide issues
• Proven ability to train and develop people and undertake skills assessment, identifying business needs, creating development plans to address gaps, and resolving performance issues promptly and effectively
• Aptitude for financial monitoring and efficiency assessment of projects
• Good delegation skills
• Ability to keep calm under pressure
• Excellent writing, editing, and reviewing skills
• Excellent quality control (attention to detail, process application, consistency, and SOP adherence)
• A flexible approach with respect to work assignments
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and to prioritize workload
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
• Willingness to undertake continuous professional learning and development
• Highly IT literate – advanced experience with Microsoft-based applications and general knowledge of PC functions
Find More Info Go to Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.