Work as Senior Pharmacovigilance Specialist in UnitedHealth Group
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives. To achieve this goal, we are focused on building a modern, adaptable, innovative and inclusive system of health care services.
Our scale and potential to improve health makes us one of the most visible stewards of America’s vast health care system. Entrusted with both important resources and responsibilities, we are involved on a daily basis in decision-making that has life-changing consequences for millions of Americans.
Post: Senior Pharmacovigilance Specialist
1. The Senior Pharmacovigilance Coordinator is responsible for processing and reporting adverse events.
2. Participate in project launch through attendance of meetings and development of Safety Monitoring Plans
3. Enter safety information into the safety database and develop a medically precise and succinct narrative.
4. Perform quality review of safety reports prior to submission to sponsors and regulatory authorities.
- Reviews the work of others.
- Develops innovative approaches.
- Sought out as expert.
- Serves as a leader/ mentor.
Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
Bachelor or Masters degree in Life Sciences (BPharm, MPharm, BAMS, MBBS).
Ingenix is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
Exp: 1-2 yrs
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Pharm, MBBS, BAMS
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.