Work at Novartis as a QA Auditor Associate
Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, or Related Science.
Languages: Good English skills required. Excellent fluency in local lanugauge, communication & negotiation skills (oral and verbal). Excellent techncial writing and oral communication skills are required.
• Minimum of 5 years industry experience, including a minimum of 3 years of auditing experience (defined as ≥10 audits/year, or equivalent). Industry: Pharmaceutical industry related to Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Drug Regulatory Affairs, Manufacturing Operations, or equivalent.
• Working knowledge of regulatory agency requirements; US FDA, EMEA, MHRA, WHO, ANVISA, US DEA, ICH, INVIMA, ISO, MDD, as well as others is required.
• Experience in international & multidisciplinary environments
• Willing to travel worldwide; sometimes at short notice: travel time 60-70%
• Good interpersonal and leadership skills
• Excellent knowledge of computer systems; i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Visio
Experience: 5-6 years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc-Chemistry, Biology
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QA
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 73530BR
End Date: 18th Sept., 2011
If you are not able to find out job by above then, CLICK HERE
Please note: It is no longer necessary to create an account to apply for a position. Simply search for a position, click on Apply and Upload your CV.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.