Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) established in the year 1972, is a functional autonomous body jointly managed by Government of Gujarat and Gujarat Cancer Society, affliated to B J Medical College. It is also a Regional Cancer Centre of Government of India and getting assistance under National Cancer Control Programme.
Aurum Medcom is a fast-paced, visionary healthcare communications agency. We meet the needs of healthcare clients and providers through scientific acumen, excellence in delivery and dedicated service.
Post : Medical Writer/Project Manager
Apollo Pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and unit of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. Asia's largest healthcare group. Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of the India and we serve 150000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 1550+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.
Post : Pharmacist
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy), Government of India. It is an apex body in India for the formulation, co-ordination, development and promotion of research on scientific lines in Ayurveda and Sowa-Rigpa system of medicine.
The Institute intends to engage the following contractual staff for Ayurveda Mobile Health Care Programme under-SCSP / NPCDCS Program.
Post : Pharmacist
PharmaTutor.org is going to conduct an online competition focusing on various pharma entrance exams such as GPAT, GATE, NIPER-JEE, CET, MAHE, Bits-exam, NMAT and others.
This competition will be held on 5th August, 2018. This event is one of the pharma initiative from PharmaTutor.org
B.Pharm 3rd and 4th year students are eligible to register for this exam; M.Pharm students may also participate in this contest. Anyone who is preparing for any pharma entrances, can participate in this competition.
There is NO FEES AND CHARGES for participation in this event. We are organizing such event to provide guidelines to young minds for success.
Salient Features -
* This test is online, so anyone can appear for it from any part of the India.
* This test will contain 150 GPAT level MCQs.
* Paper is set by Ph.D level professor
* Chance to compete with candidates of all India level just before GPAT
* TOP RANKS WILL BE PROVIDED.
* TOP 10 RANKS CAN JOIN OUR ONLINE CRACK GPAT PROGRAM IN FREE.
* All other qualifiers can join our ONLINE CRACK GPAT PROGRAM in 20% Discount.
How to Register:
Fill up the registration form given below. Examination link with username & password will be emailed to you before 1 day of exam on your registered email id.
LAST DATE TO REGISTER: 31st July, 2018
For any more info, you may write on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on +91-9558719834
MAXIMIZE COMPETITION LEVEL BY ENCOURAGING ALL YOUR BATCHMATES AND PHARMAMATES FOR TAKING PART IN THIS EVENT.
INSTITUTE OF GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES INDIA
Global accredited training & certification provider
Approved by QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI), GOVT OF INDIA
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara
Glimpse of Programmes:
(Duration: 12 months Mode: Regular)
Faculty of Clinical Research
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacovigilance
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer System Validation
Faculty of Product Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharma Product Management*
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management*
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health and Hospital Management
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (Medical Lab Technician)
Academy of Medical Coders India
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Coding
- CPC Examination Training
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
- Post Graduate Diploma in Food Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Post Graduate Diploma in Food Processing & Preservation
For the Prospectus & Application form, write to email@example.com mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
*Confirmed placement after 45 days of course duration under special Scheme of Earn While you Learn for limited Seats. The selection for admission will be based on personal Interview by the Selection Committee. Placement will also be confirmed for all selected candidates before the commencement of the course.
* Full Time/Part time Class Room Programmes
- Approved by Quality Council Of India
- Accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- IGMPI Certifications demonstrate your professional accomplishment and proficiency leading towards professional credentialing
- Selection will be based on the student's/participant’s profile.
- Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to carve out a niche career path for the students.
- Practical experience provided along with theoretical knowledge to give complete understanding of subjects.
- A team of experts with an industrial experience of 35-40 years and a competent work profile have been engaged as faculty members.
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny)
Any Life Science Graduate / B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc in science disciplines
Placement details and Participation from Pharma, Food & healthcare giants around the globe:
IGMPI Alumni are working with Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
- Conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177, +9120 2427175, 4375280 / firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number. Last date for application is 16th July.
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara
A leader in healthcare for more than 75 years. Baxter assists healthcare professionals and their patients with treatment of complex medical conditions. Information on our business and leadership is available here.
PharmaTutor (ISSN 2347-7881; CrossRef Publisher ID: 10.29161) is mainly intended to promote rapid publication (original research articles, review articles, and Short communication) in all fields of Pharmaceutical, Health and allied biosciences. PharmaTutor will primarily publish the manuscripts on original work; either experimental or theoretical that adheres to scientific excellence pertaining to Pharmaceutical, Health and allied biosciences.
Publication of Vol 6 Issue 8 is scheduled in 1st Aug 2018. We are inviting the authors, researchers and colleagues to contribute or submit the manuscripts or articles for upcoming issues (August 2018 & next issues).
No Charges for Publication.
JOURNAL IS INDEXED IN CROSSREF, GOOGLE SCHOLAR, CAS, CITE FACTOR, RESEARCH BIBLE, S INDEXING.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE/PROJECT/SHORT COMMUNICATION ALONG WITH YOUR SCAN PHOTOGRAPH AND COPYRIGHT FORM AT email@example.com
SJIFactor (Scientific Journal Impact Factor)
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Post : Area Business Manager