Intas is a leading, vertically integrated global pharmaceutical formulation development, manufacturing and marketing company headquartered in India. Intas' success and incessant growth lies in clinical execution of successful and strategic moves made in the areas of manufacturing, R&D, Biotechnology and global operations over three decades. As of 31st of March 2015, Intas has recorded a turnover of ~Rs.5150 crore* at 21% CAGR over the last 5 years and a profit growth of ~50% CAGR over the same period. Intas is currently ranked 10th in the Indian Pharma Market with 2.80% market share. (as per IMS Health India, Secondary Stockiest Audit (SSA), Nov 16, 2016 MAT).
Johnson & Johnson was founded more than 120 years ago on a revolutionary idea: Doctors and nurses should use sterile sutures, dressings and bandages to treat peoples’ wounds. Johnson & Johnson is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 3rd most Admired Pharmaceutical Company in the world with an outstanding product range as well as an extensive research base with a number of life saving original research molecules.
Post : Zonal Business Manager
The Institute of Pharmacy established in year 2003 is a leading institutein the western region of the country imparting quality pharmacy education at Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral levels. Institute of Pharmacy - Nirma University hasbeen ranked 18th Top Pharmacy Institute among Pharmacy Institutions of the country by Ministry of Human Resource Development in its National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in India Rankings 2018. Institute of Pharmacy prepares the students to meet the challenges in thearea of pharmaceutical manufacturing and research and development. The Institute houses state-of-art researchfacility and infrastructure to support pharmaceutical education and research. The Institute offers B. Pharm, M. Pharm and Full timeand External Ph.D. Programmes in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Post : Assistant Professor
Apollo Pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and unit of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. Asia's largest healthcare group. Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of the India and we serve 150000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 1550+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.
Post : Operation Executive
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Post : Sr Associate, Quality - PAC
Rukmini Knowledge Park,
Kattigenahalli,Yelahanka, Bangalore - 560064
Admission open for "Post Graduate Diploma In Advanced Clinical Research and Management" of Pharma, Life Science and Medical Graduates
Clinical Research Industry has grown around the world at an unparalleled rate in the past few years. It has opened up new vistas of employment for a large number of people in India as well. It is one of the most knowledge-intensive industries and complete biography of drug from its inception in the lab to its introduction to the consumer market and beyond. Clinical Research is a systematic study to evaluate the effectiveness and safety of medications or medical devices by monitoring their effects. Clinical research has become a multi-billion and multidisciplinary industry. A number of factors favor India as a clinical research hub.
About the University
REVA University has been established under the REVA University Act, 2012. The University is located in Bengaluru on a sprawling green campus, spread over 45 acres of land, built with state-of-the-art infrastructure creating an environment conducive to higher learning and research.
- Clinical Research Outsourcing
- Implementations of electronic records in Clinical Trials
- Enabling an integrated clinical enterprise
- Efficient IT support
- Course Content
- Clinical Trial Management
- Clinical Data Management
The exposure to advancing technology and an impressive career growth progression of Clinical Research, makes considering careers in Clinical Trials and Clinical Research worth it, especially for individuals with Pharma and Life science backgrounds in:
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical Data Management
- Quality Assurance
- Business Development
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Writing
- Pharma Students B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ Pharm.D- M.Sc./ B.Sc. [Life Sciences)
- Graduate and Post Graduate in: Biological sciences [Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Zoology), Nursing (B.Sc. M.Sc.), Physiotherapy(BPT/ MPT)
- Engineering Graduates (B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech in Biotech)
- MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BH MS etc.-Candidates with Graduate/ Post Graduate qualifications in Medical and allied Fields like Dentistry, Homeopathy, Ayurveda and Veterinary Science and Pharmacy.
- 2 Semesters
- 7 Months of Classroom Training +3-4 Months of Project Work
❖ Contract Research Organizations
❖ Pharmaceutical Companies
❖ IT Companies
❖ Premier Hospitals
Immediate Job Profiles
- Clinical Research Coordinator / Clinical Research Associate
- JRF / SRF
- Pharmacovigilance Scientist
- Drug Safety Associate
- Clinical Data Associate / Data Process Associate
- Medical Coader
- Document specialist
- Regulatory Affairs
Project work -
To fulfil the program requirement. PGDACR is divided into 2 Parts - Classroom + Dissertation work. Dissertation program will be For three months; will be conducted at Clini India, Bengaluru Campus. Participants will undergo an extensive program in Clinical Research & Clinical Data Management.
West-Coast is a manufacturer of Finished Pharmaceutical Formulations since 1965. West-Coast has a well sophisticated WHO GMP manufacturing plant & also approved by NAFDAC-Nigeria, PPB-Kenya, PRA-Zambia & MoH-Philippines. West-Coast is the largest Product license holder in INDIA, with more than 3,000+ product license already registered.
Post : Sr. ADL Chemist - 02 posts
ABESIT College of Pharmacy, Ghaziabad
Affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow
Approved by PCI & AICTE
ABESIT College of Pharmacy has been established under Ved foundation. It is an initiative under the umbrella of ABESIT group of institution who is already running ABES institute of technology a brand name in the field of technical education in the country since 2007. It is situated on a prominent location at National Highway-24, near Delhi-Ghaziabad Border. The ABESIT campus is decent, green, clean with world class infrastructure for which it is awarded consecutively 7th Rank in all India for Swachh Campus Ranking 2017 and 6th Rank in all India for Swachh Campus Ranking 2018 by AICTE/MHRD, Govt. of India.
The Institute offers four years B.Pharm. degree course which is duly approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and affiliated to Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (formerly UPTU), Lucknow, U.P.
Career Opportunities in Pharmacy
- It is an incredibly exciting time to pursue a career in pharmacy and students graduating in Pharmacy have a wide-range of career opportunities available to them.
- Pharmacy is a noble profession and pharmacist plays a vital role in the health care systems. Pharmacy profession offers a plethora of career opportunities in pharmaceutical industries, hospitals, drugs administration, drug research, academics etc.
- Presently, newly approved drugs, latest delivery systems and their technologies to combat diseases are expanding daily; hence it is must to have knowledge of these changes which therefore needed complete updation of the pharmacy professionals.
- The objective of present day pharmacies is to develop the qualified and trained pharmacists who deliver pharmaceutical care to the citizens with acclimatization of recent advances.
What makes ABESIT College of Pharmacy different from other institutions?
The ABESIT College of Pharmacy (ABESITCOP) has started towards becoming a Centre of Excellence in Pharmacy Education and Research with a vision and version of strengthening the Pharmacy Education of the country and world at par with global standards.
The ABESIT College of Pharmacy has got the advantage of being sailing in the same boat with well established ABESIT college of engineering Ghaziabad, thereby ABESITCOP gets access to world class facilities such as central library, corporate resource centre (placement cell), sports ground, seminar hall, auditorium, amphitheatre of 2000 students capacity, healthcare etc. Students are also encouraged to pursue their hobbies and extra-curricular activities in order to not miss out on overall development. In short, the students do not have to search for opportunities; the ABESIT College of Pharmacy presents them with such breaks every other day. Well-qualified and experienced faculty: A potent, powerful blend of academic experience and industry exposure. They employ the latest teaching techniques, making extensive use of modern technology. Adding to this, the laboratories contain world-class modern equipment and there are constant quizzes, competitions and exams to keep us on our toes.
You should choose ABESIT College of Pharmcy for the following reasons:
1. Prominent location in Ghaziabad at National Highway-24 near Delhi-Ghaziabd Border.
2. The campus is very decent, green, clean and world class infrastructure of 17acres provide peaceful and disciplined environment for Curricular, Co-Curricular and Extra –Curricular Activities.
3. Class rooms, tutorial rooms and departmental Labs are well – equipped & centrally air conditioned.
4. Auditorium and Seminar Hall are ultra-modern with latest Audio – Visual aids.
5. In Campus boy’s hostel, girl’s hostel and faculty residence with strict security monitoring provides a conductive culture of learning.
6. Playgrounds for track & field events and hard courts for various games along with Amphitheater of 1200 seating capacity.
7. The role of Career Resource Centre/Placement Cell has been well understood that functions in interaction with Bureau of Training & Development which is recently started to enhance the capabilities of students.
8. The institue has a state-of-the-art library with OPAC system,Book Bank Facility,Text Books Section,Journal Section , Newspaper and Magazine Sections.
9. Competent and qualified faculty with rich academic&industry experience to ensure the rightblend of theory & practical applicability of course concept..
10. In campus facilities such as stationary shop, salon, snackscafe, Laundry shop to meet the personal daily needs of students, faculty and staff members.
11. Goverment Scholarships and Grants to meritorious and deserving students in good number.
Address: ABESIT college of Pharmacy
Contact No: +91-9711060927, 9711060928, 9711060929
Medip Academy is a publisher for peer-reviewed, high-quality, open access journals in the area of Medical Sciences. Medip Academy is committed to making the world's medical research a freely available resource.
Post : Medical Writer - 01 post
CENTRAL DRUGS STANDARD CONTROL ORGANIZATION, Under the Drug and Cosmetics Act, the regulation of manufacture, sale and distribution of Drugs is primarily the concern of the State authorities while the Central Authorities are responsible for approval of New Drugs, Clinical Trials in the country, laying down the standards for Drugs, control over the quality of imported Drugs, coordination of the activities of State Drug Control Organisations and providing expert advice with a view of bring about the uniformity in the enforcement of the Drugs and Cosmetics Act.