Opportunity for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, MSc in Bioanalytical at Syngene International Ltd
Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.
Post : Junior Manager - Bioanalytical
Job Purpose :
Design and conduct experiments under general direction of Project Leader.
• To perform bioanalytical work including sample processing, analytical method optimization and sample analysis during MD, MV and study sample analysis.
• To maintain the stock of glass ware/laboratory wares/chemicals or any other requirements related to laboratory and acknowledge the status of the stock to the Project Leader.
• To supervise the laboratory assistants to maintain cleanliness and neatness in the laboratory.
• To follow EHS policies and procedures.
• To help team members - Project Leader and Research Associates in development of method, validation and study related activities.
• To receive, check, store the samples of particular project and enter the details in sample receipt form.
• Co-ordination with sample custodian for receipt, transfer and storage of samples.
• To help other various activities including documentation in Bioanalytical Research Laboratory as and when required.
• To ensure periodic calibration and maintenance of equipment’s/instruments like pH-meter, weighing balances, pipettes, etc.
• Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
• Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
• M.Pharm / B.Pharm / M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Sciences / Analytical chemistry.
• Bioanalytical Method development.
• Operation and trouble shooting on Mass spectrometer and HPLC.
• GLP training once in a year.
• FDA Method validation Guideline.
• EMEA Method Validation Guideline.
• ANVISA Method Validation Guideline.
• 3-6 years in bioanalytical laboratory
• Time Management
• Assertiveness at work
• Interpersonal effectiveness
Job ID : 14746
Experience : 3-6 years
Qualification : M.Pharm / B.Pharm / M.Sc
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Bioanalytical Research Laboratory
End Date : 20th October, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database