HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) is a Govt. of India Healthcare products manufacturing and services Company based in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, HLL is a global leader in the area of contraceptives, hospital products and healthcare services. With 8 manufacturing units, 4 subsidiary / joint venture companies, 21 regional offices. HLL exports products to over 85 countries. Besides this, HLL is engaged in providing healthcare and diagnostic services, consultancy and contract services for healthcare infrastructure projects and consultancy services for procurement of medical equipment and devices in healthcare sector. Thus, HLL is positioned as a total healthcare solution provider catering to the well-being of the society at large.
Post : Junior Scientist (QA)
Essential : M.Pharm (Quality Assurance) ** No other specializations in M.Pharm will be considered
Post Qualification Experience
Essential : 3 years experience in quality assurance (Pharma/Medical Devices)
Basic pay range (For Fixed Term Contract engagement) :Rs.20,000 – 40,000/- (The basic pay will be fixed within the pay range depending on the qualification, experience and the current pay drawn by thecandidate. However, in addition to Basic Pay, DA, HRA and Perks will be applicable in fixing the final salary)
Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Maximum Age : 40 years as on 01.10.2022
Job profile for the position is not limited to
1. QA/ QC activities towards production of the Sterile Medical devices/ formulations/ diagnostics.
2. Preparation of Quality Manual, technical files, Clinical Evaluation records, Product dossier, Site master file, Risk management, Validation documents and Stability records in line with the national &international regulations.
3. Coordination for the Qualification of Lab & Production Equipments
4. Coordinating with Regulatory affairs Department for manufacturing License and associated product approvals
5. Supervising and training the Quality operators for GMP, GLP and Documentation practices
6. Review and approve batch records, SOPs, change controls, validation reports and equipment qualification for clinical trial materials.
7. Coordinate with cross functions for internal audit schedule, Audit findings and corrective actions and preparation of audit compliance report.
• Applications not in the prescribed format will not be considered for selection process and no further communication will be sent separately.
• Application Format can be downloaded from the website.
• Job title and Reference code should be clearly mentioned in the Application form
• SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates will be eligible for relaxation as per Government of India directives.
• Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Candidates can send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Duly filled Application
• Updated CV
• Copies of All Education certificates (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG, Diploma)
• Copies of All Experience & Relieving certificates, Latest Salary Slip
• Community Certificate/ Disability Certificate
Last Date : 02.11.2022
Reference Code : HLL/HR/038/2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database