Cipla, as an organisation has been built brick-by-brick on the foundation of care. Caring For Life has always been and continues to remain, our guiding purpose. Driven by the same purpose, we have extended our presence to 80+ countries providing over 1,500 products across various therapeutic categories in 50+ dosage forms. To make healthcare more affordable globally, we are deepening our presence in the key markets of India, South Africa, the U.S. among other economies of the emerging world.
Post : Team Member - QC (41772)
Sampling & Analysis of Raw material, API & excipients
• Having Knowledge of Quality control analysis having performing instrumental analysis like, HPLC, KFR, Auto titrator, pH, Refractometer, Viscometer, IR, UV, etc
• Knowledge of routine Instrument calibration and Maintenance.
• Preparing and Standardisation of volumetric solution.
• Laboratory Cleanliness and up keep of GLP procedure throughout the QC Lab.
• Good Documentation practices during routine activity and record maintenance.
• Having knowledge of LIMS, SAP system.
• M.Sc. / B. Pharma
• 3 years of experience in QC department of a pharmaceutical organization
Job ID : 41772
Qualification : B.Pharmacy or MSc
Location : Cipla Goa Unit I QC
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : QC
End Date : 25th October, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database