Job for Master Data Quality Assurance Professional in Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk (NN) Quality India department was established in May 2015, with a purpose of delivering services related to quality processes such training coordination and document control, NovoGloW (Quality & Compliance Management platform), Records Management to various internal clients within Novo Nordisk. The main purpose of our existence is to provide superior service to our stakeholders consistently and add value to the processes in terms of standardisation and efficiency.
The main job task in this role is in approval of Master Data, Master Packaging Order (MPO) & Engineering Change Order (ECO) for all Novo Nordisk products. You will be planning, coordinating and executing the Master Data QA tasks as required. Quality Assurance service for Regulatory Affairs, Global Medical Affairs and other relevant area in MARS needs to be provided and participate and contribute in relevant Quality projects.
The position is based in Bangalore. The position requires efficient collaboration and communication with stakeholders from the global NN organisation (Denmark and Bangalore) and spans many different professional disciplines: project management, master data, medical, regulatory, quality and legal departments as well as several functional areas in operations. Communication and collaboration thus should be done with people who have very diverse professional and/or cultural background. Maximum 1-2week travel is expected per year.
• Minimum requirements often Master’s with 0-2 years relevant experience, Bachelor’s with 3-4 years relevant experience or equivalent knowledge through relevant practical experience
• Life Science background preferred
• Prior work experience in SAP is preferred
• Experience with standard IT-systems like Windows is must
• Experience within/from pharmaceutical quality management system
• Good level of English both written and spoken is needed
Qualification : M.Sc, B.Sc
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality Assurance
End Date : 30th October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database