Invitation for the post of Associate Director Records Management in Parexel
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 50 countries around the world.
Post: Associate Director Records Management
The Associate Director is responsible for the oversight of a team of high level individual contributors or a group of Managers. This includes ensuring successful delivery of his/her organization’s project deliverables, on time with high quality. The Associate Director is an experienced leader capable of working independently, under supervision of the Director or Sr. Director and may deputize for the Director or Sr. Director as needed.
Manage and oversee departmental activities including appropriate resourcing of staff, staff assignments, and quality control of project deliverables and timely delivery of project deliverables.
• Maintain an agreed level of productivity/billability and staff turnover.
• May be responsible to coordinate client or account activities for department or function.
• May serve as GMBA for a location or country.
• Participate in and contribute to project bids, including client presentations. Ensure client and business needs are met and that all projects are optimally resourced with suitably experienced staff.
• Ensure direct reports meet departmental and project productivity and quality metrics by efficient execution of their project in line with project plan.
• Meet percentage of travel and billability guidelines for department, region or function, where appropriate.
• Produce accurate resourcing plans in conjunction with appropriate Project Team Members.
• Provide expertise and consultation, facilitate metrics collection and develop action plans in conjunction with Director/Project Leader/Lead to keep projects on time and within budget.
Drive team members to improve their efficiency and effectiveness at prioritizing work and improving performance evidenced by the work produced, client feedback, audit results and QC measures.
• Take appropriate action following regular feedback sessions from client’s technical groups.
• Act as executive oversight of a large project where applicable.
• Act as the client contact for local business when required.
• Implement process improvements, in conjunction with Management team and Quality Management Group, in response to client and team feedback and quality audits.
• Follow up departmental metrics, drive team members to meet departmental goals
• Ensure management team check quality of department deliverables (e.g., site visits, Central File documentation) and take appropriate remedial action
• Revise, implement and monitor departmental compliance with SOPs.
• Participate in committees, task force groups as needed.
• Work with senior departmental management in developing managers and ensuring a talented pipeline of management staff within the department or function.
• Performs a leadership role in ensuring managers and staff are communicating and coordinating efforts to provide superior line management services to staff.
• Demonstrate excellent leadership skills within department, function or location. This includes taking an active role in departmental, functional or location activities (e.g., management meetings), ensuring employees adhere to corporate policies and following up with management as appropriate.
• Train and mentor new managers
• Undertake the full range of duties relevant to the leadership, management and development of the team to ensure their performance meets and or exceeds both the business and their own personal goals/objectives.
• Participate in PXL and department system/standards improvement activities.
• Travel as needed
• Educated to a degree level (biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline preferred) or relevant clinical or business equivalent.
• Competent in written and oral English and local language Minimum Work Experience
• Substantial monitoring/data management experience or equal experience in clinical research role. Applicable experience in a management position.
Location: Andhra Pradesh - Hyderabad
Functional Area: Other
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
End Date: 5th November, 2014
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.