Career for Technical Officer at Safdarjung Hospital
Applications are invited by the Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital from eligible candidates for the under mentioned post on the NACO/DSACS sponsored SRL programme at the Apex Regional STD Centre & State Reference Laboratory for HIV, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, on a contract basis. The post is presently upto 31.3.2020 (likely to continue).
Position: Technical Officer for SRL at SJH
consolidated NACO remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-PM
Institution SRL at SJH
1. Medical graduate with two years laboratory experience.
2. MSc in Medical Microbiology/ Biotechnology /Life Sciences
Experience: Minimum two years experience in Medical Microbiological/ Immunological laboratory techniques. Candidates with experience in Quality Assurance will be preferred.
TOR Under NACP-IV
-Supervisory and trouble¬shooting, root cause analysis of testing errors in ICTCs under SRL.
-Supervision and mentoring of laboratory technicians of ICTCs/ PPTCTs through onsite visits.
-Monitor the work related to EQAS. including sending of panels to ICTCs/ PPTCT/ Blood banks. EQAS data analysis and reporting.
-Trainings/ Organising ICTC LT Training.
-Submission of monthly testing reports to DSACS/NACO.
-Twelve days tour linked to ICTC centres (SRL-TO will have to submit the tour report within 48 hours to EC SRL and copy to NACO)
-Prepare SOPs and documents for Accreditation.
-Coordination with DAPCU officers for their field travel.
1. The above position is purely on contract basis, and contract likely to be renewed every year on 1st April on performance basis. There will be no claim for regularization of the person so selected.
2. Age limit for applying for the above post is 62 years.
3. Candidates are required to appear for the interview before the constituted board with application, complete bio-data (with photograph) and self attested copies and testimonials along with originals at the scheduled place, date and time.
4. Venue, date and time of interview shall be communicated/ displayed in notice boards/website.
5. Last date for submission of application along with Bio-data, self attested testimonials in support of qualifications (with 2 passport size photographs), shall be 4 PM, 18th November 2019, as per Vacancy Notice-2 published by DSACS on 21.10.2019 (No.F2(427)/DSACS/Admin/19-20/2453.
The application, along with complete biodata/all testimonials are required to be submitted to-
Room No. 554/529
5th Floor Apex Regional STD Centre & SRL-HIV Department of Dermatology & STD OPD Building
Safdarjung Hospital New Delhi-110029
See All Other Jobs in our Database