Require Territory Manager at Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products. The organization is comprised of more than 250 operating companies with over 120,000 employees located in some 60 countries. With Global sales of USD 81.6 billion in 2018, Johnson & Johnson is recognized as one of the most admired and respected companies in the world.
Post : Territory Manager
Job Summary :
• Responsible for the sales of all Cataract products within a defined territory that includes Phaco Equipment, the entire range of Intra Ocular Lenses and Visco Elastics. The incumbent is expected to plan, organize and implement selling activities in line with the plan for the J&J Surgical business and achieve or exceed the annual and quarterly sales objectives through the use of professional selling skills, time and territory management and the efficient use of promotional material consistent with marketing objectives. Should be good at building relationship with internal ad external customers (Doctors/KOLS/Distributors/Peers and Superiors).
• The position reports to the Regional Sales Manager (Cataract) and works very closely with the Regional Product Specialist for achieving the Sales Objectives. The incumbent will be responsible for monitoring competitor activity and market trends, recommending solutions and implementing corrective actions based on factual information and will also be responsible for managing consignment inventory to best meet the needs of customers and to achieve internal inventory targets.
• Sales Target: Attains or exceeds the budgeted sales objectives for all nominated J&J products. Systematically covers all surgeons on designated territory. Responsible for developing, monitoring sales activity and implementing corrective actions to achieve targets!
• Selling Skills & Professionalism: Provides focused sales presentations and develops relationships with surgeons and surgery centre support staff. Provides expert product knowledge to customers and carries out in-service to ensure correct usage of J&J products. Develops and maintains a strong market orientation, builds J&J competitive knowledge, develops a complete understanding of the tender business and public and private hospital dynamics. Communicates with management on changes in market attitudes with regard to surgical/ophthalmic issues!
• Territory Management: Prepares and submits on a timely basis, field activity reports that comply with reporting requirements for the territory and other reports requested by the manager. Attends and participates in sales and industry meetings. Analyses sales reports and reports on sales variances in monthly commentary.
• Inventory & Asset Management: Effectively manages surgical assets in the field such as IOL consignments, hand held instruments, and loaner/demo equipment. Works with management to reduce inventory levels and accounts receivable days. Ensure that all Phaco inventory and service requirements are effectively communicated to the relevant Sales Support staff. Cares for all company property, practices cost containment, complies with all local and government regulations pertaining to transportation, storage, control and utilization of products.
Bachelors Degree in Science / Commerce / Engineering (Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation) or Optometry. MBA will be an added advantage.
Experience: Minimum 4 years of experience out of which 2 – 4 years selling experience in the healthcare industry preferably in medical devices and consumables.
Qualification : B.Sc, B.Com + MBA
Location : Surat, Gujarat
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Marketing
End Date : 5th June, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database