Job Openings for Research Associate (08 posts) at Indian Pharmacopoeia commission
The Indian Pharmacopoeia commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Health & Family, Welfare, and Govt of India primarily with the objective of standard setting of drugs.
The Materiovigilance Programme of India (MvPI) is functioning on sound scientific/evidence-based information like quality and safety of medical devices, which are an integral part for better patient’s safety outcomes. IPC is committed to ensure effective implementation of MvPI to address public health concerns related to Medical Devices. In order to carry out the obligation under NCC MvPI, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission intense to encourage personnel, on contract basis on consolidated remuneration having qualification (including exp).
Post : Research Associate
No of Posts : 08
Age : 28 Years Max.
Remuneration : Rs. 25,000 per month consolidated
Location : IPC,Ghaziabad & MDMC
Essential Qualification: Graduation in Biomedical Engineering/Clinical Engineering with one year experience in analytical roles specializing in devices & diagnostics validation/ evaluations desirable.
• Proficiency in Computer Applications.
Job Requirement :
• Monitoring & Reporting Medical Device Adverse Events.
• Collection, Collation and assisting in analysis of adverse event data to medical devices
• Data Entry in Software.
• Follow up with the reporter/ patient for completeness as per SOPs.
• Training /Sensitization/ Feedback to health care professionals through news letter circulated by the NCC-MvPI
• Others activates as assigned by competent authority time to time.
Period of engagement: The initial term of engagement of contract will be 1 year only and subsequent extension if any, can be considered on subject to fulfillment of performance evaluation.
Date, Time & Place of the Walk-In Interview: - 30th May 2019, Thursday, Time 10:00 AM at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Sec-23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, UP - 201002.
1. The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of post.
2. The contract appointment is on purely temporary basis and can be terminated by giving not less than one -month notice on either side at any time without assigning any reason.
3. The Appointment shall be through IPC’s approved Manpower agency.
4. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
INDIAN PHARMACOPOEIA COMMISSION
National Coordination Centre- Pharmacovigilance Programme of India (PvPI)
MINISTRY OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
SECTOR-23, RAJ NAGAR, GHAZIABAD- 201 002.
See All Other Jobs in our Database