Require Senior Associate scientist at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies.
Post : Senior Associate scientist
• Planning and execution of formulation development activities such as development batches, scale up batches and GMP batches.
• Interpretation of test results, compilation and report writing.
• Preparation of formulation development, stability protocols and reports.
• Sending weekly report about projects to Clients.
• Able to participate and conduct telecon with Clients.
• Preparation and review of SOPs, EOPs, ECCs, Guidelines, etc.
• Maintenance of laboratory note books as per SOP.
• Maintenance of all facility documents and project specific documents as per SOP.
• Coordination with other support teams like Stores, QC, QA, Engineering etc.
• cGMP document preparation such as BMR, BPR, etc.
• Strict adherence to Quality compliance as mentioned in SOPs and lab systems.
• Any other task assigned by team leader or HOD.
Experience : 6-8 years
Qualification : M.Pharm
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 15th June, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database