Opportunity for Bachelor's degree in Accounting as Clinical Budget Analyst in Swanzo Care Diagnostics
Swanzo is the leading American & International patient recruitment service provider, working in 20 countries and 54 languages, and with the experience of more than 40 conditions. We run the unique EMR international patient portal, dedicated to patient recruitment. We are a global healthcare and clinical research company dealing into Healthcare, Diagnostics, Clinical site development, Patient recruitment, enrollment and their treatment. Swanzo diagnostics serve as a bridge between patient and healthcare providers. We bring treatment to patients at reasonable cost by the selected doctors well recognized and approved to be a global healthcare provider.
Post: Clinical Budget Analyst
Clinical Budgeting Analyst have following responsibilities:
• Analysis and preparation of the clinical revenue and workload reports.
• Analyze data and makes recommendations, develop financial models, prepare and distribute monthly and or quarterly billing and revenue reports.
• Create billing and fiscal reports as requested for all aspects of clinical and revenue cycle management. Monitor clinic workload volume, expense, and FTE trends.
• Analyze clinic reports of revenue trends and other financial data to monitor fluctuations in revenue/workload changes that impact financial status.
• Work with programmers on data extraction, current reporting tools, and future enhancements. Serve as back-up Department Security Advisor.
• Perform a Medicare Coverage Analysis for each clinical research budget designating which research items and services must be covered by the research sponsor.
• Develop, draft, and negotiate budgets with sponsors for clinical research on behalf of CHI investigators, MBOs, and research teams.
• Responsible for entering event schedules, budgets, billing plans, and other financial information into the Clinical Research Management System (CRMS).
• Provides functional and technical support to CRM Send users on the budget applications and system’s workflow as it pertains to research patient billing.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Experience (required and preferred):
• Minimum of 2 years clinical research and financial management or equivalent required.
• Prior experience negotiating research budgets with sponsors required.
• Prior experience with medical coding including CPTs, DRGs, and APCs is highly preferred, but not required.
• Knowledge of clinical research billing compliance required.
• Prior experience working with industry-sponsored clinical research budgets is required
• Strong knowledge of finance and accounting functions obtained through education and prior work experience that will include internal controls, leading business practices, both internal and external reporting requirements, and a strong understanding of interdependencies with other areas within an organization is strongly preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years
Location: Pan India
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Vaccines
Functional Area: CR
Last Date: 20th June, 2014
Interested candidates please send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.