Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support.
Post : Information Scientist (Contract) - 03 posts
Summary : Information Scientist role identifies, acquires, analyzes, summarizes, and annotates scientific, business data, and/or information to support innovation and decision-making within business processes.
• Serves as the subject matter expert for MI on the responsible product(s) and associated therapeutic area(s).
• Exhibits comprehensive knowledge of MI work and processes as well as a good understanding of other internal stakeholders.
• Researches and analyzes scientific information to answer escalated MI inquiries taking into consideration labeling differences between countries.
• Creates, maintains, and optimizes local, regional, and global MI document collections by ensuring that responses are medically and scientifically accurate, timely, fair balanced, and meet customers’ needs.
• Ensures the availability, accuracy, and maintenance of medical content via digital channels such as the MI country websites and Medication Pages, as well as performing website search optimization for ease of content identification by customers.
• Analyzes inquiry data to identify trends and communicates relevant information to the Product/Therapeutic Area cross-functional team(s).
• Ensures that the front line personnel has the necessary training and resources to appropriately meet customer needs and expectations.
• Maintains compliance with country, regional, and global training requirements on standard operating procedures (SOPs) and local laws, regulations, and marketing practices
• Combines scientific, pharmaceutical, and information science knowledge to provide information and intelligence which supports decision-making throughout R&D.
• BS in Pharmacy, B.Pharm. Masters or PhD, PharmD, or MD strongly preferred. Degrees from other medical and health science disciplines also considered.
• Minimum 3+ years of industry medical information experience is preferred.
• Experience in pharmaceutical industry within medical information is preferred.
Qualification : B.Pharm. Masters or PhD, PharmD, or MD
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 30th April, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database