Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post : Marketing Manager
• Develop a marketing plan with analysis and insights, including strategies, tactics, and resources to drive growth opportunities and address key risks.
• Work across all implanters and centers for the therapy penetration and creating awareness amongst customers
• Manage marketing/functional area (including budget, products & people). Provide market data and business analysis to support the development of PLAN, Update, and LBE. Provide direction and strategy to develop metrics used in managing business and evaluating Transcatheter vs. competitive performance. Review pricing and update as needed based on changing situations (customer, cost, competition, new products).
• Comprehend channel marketing efforts and requirements in managing the development of promotional tools (literature, brochures, website, and all media), training materials, and field sales and customer communications to support sales and business strategy as appropriate.
• Build relationships with key customers, thought leaders, trade associations, and industry players to facilitate sales and increase positive visibility and adoption of Abbott products.
• Partner with Sales, Medical, Legal and Regulatory to develop and execute product-marketing strategies.
• Drive execution of strategies and tactics in the field through extensive field travel, creative promotions, and training of sales teams during national and local meetings.
• Graduate in any discipline from reputed institute/ university (preferably B. Pharm or B.Sc)
• 4-8 years relevant business experience (inclusive of marketing or product management) or MBA with 3-4 yrs related experience
• Excellent strategic planning and project management skills
• Innovative and results-driven
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• A high degree of social confidence and presentation skills.
• Excellent time management skills; ability to set priorities
• Ability to determine short- and long-range business needs
• Must possess strong problem-solving techniques
• A high degree of computer literacy
• Must be willing to travel 30%-40%
• Experience in Medical Device industry or Pharma industry working with Interventional Cardiologist preferably in TAVI/ TMVR space
• Willingness to accept challenging assignments and engage in relevant developmental activities, in a rapidly adapting environment
• Experience in working and leading cross-functional environments
• Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and familiarity with web-based applications.
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Therapy development experience within Interventional cardiologists
• Demonstrated ability to identify issues and implement solutions, including identifying and involving the appropriate decision-makers
• Demonstrated ability to motivate and hold individuals accountable to deliverables; ability to achieve objectives and milestones without direct authority; ability to influence
• Demonstrated ability to identify and adapt to shifting priorities and competing demands, and maintain composure in difficult circumstances
Experience : 4-8 years
Qualification : B. Pharm or B.Sc
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Marketing
End Date : 25th March, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database