Vacancy for B.Pharm, M.Sc as Executive at Pfizer
Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post : Executive
• Perform the analysis using analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, KF and IC, UV, wet chemistry etc.
• Ensure that all the data generates right at first time.
• Perform Method validation and Compendial method verification for Stability projects.
• Develops and execute protocols for method transfer and stability studies
• Reviews release and stability data for drug product and archival of all data periodically.
• Preparation of Stability reports and forecast the stability behavior using statistical tools.
• Coordinate and Participate in the CFT meeting for completion of stability projects on time.
• Works with management and external vendors to generate, Prepare and review Quality documents, including: SOPs, test methods, change controls,
• Responsible for the investigation on Exception, Out of specification and Atypical results and CAPA.
• Responsible for maintaining laboratory equipment’s and ensure that is complaint
• Monitoring of all stability chamber and handling of excursion accordance with SOP
• Maintains accurate laboratory information including data.
• To ensure timely completion of assigned Training Modules and Skill Evaluation.
• Ensure the safety of the laboratory and environments all times.
• Procurement and organization of Reference Standards and Working Standards as per requirements.
• Generation of Analytical data with respect to Accuracy and Adequacy and ensures Data Integrity and compliance to SOPs.
• To raise indent of materials required for the project & follow-up with the purchase team for timely delivery.
Qualification : Master in science (Chemistry) or Pharmacy graduate
Location : Chennai
Experience : 4- 7 years in analytical Laboratory
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 30th March, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database