Opening to work as Senior Scientific Writer 2 in Novartis | Require M.Sc/M.Pharm
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Senior Scientific Writer 2
1. Prepares literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles, protocols etc.
2. Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets to meet customer expectations.
3. Manages up to two assigned team projects at any given time.
4. Ensures getting feedback from customers and supports implementation of customer management
5. Comply with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
6. Follow Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc.
7. Follow and track clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
8. Maintain records for all assigned projects including archiving.
9. Maintain audit, SOP and training compliance.
10. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
Minimum: Minimum science degree or equivalent,
B.Sc./equivalent with 8 years Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc./M. Pharm +6 years of clinical research (CR) experience
Desired – Doctoral Degree or Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent)
PhD + 4 year of CR experience, MBBS/equivalent + 4 year of CR experience, MD +2 years of CR exp
Languages: Excellent written and oral English
Experience: 4-8 years
Education: B.Sc, M.Sc/M.Pharm, MBBS, MD, Ph.D
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, CR
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 139236BR
End Date: 14th April, 2014
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.