The Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU) was formally notified on November 17th, 2000 and was established under the State Act No. 1998 (MAH.XVII of 1998) on December 03rd, 2000 with its headquarter at Nagpur. The University has been carved out of the four Agriculture Universities in the state by transferring five Veterinary Colleges, one Post Graduate Institute of Veterinary & Animal Sciences and one Dairy Technology College. Although the University is in its infancy, the constituent colleges were quite old.
Post : Junior Research Fellow - One pos
A walk-in-interview will be held on 27/06/2022 at 11:00 AM for Junior Research Fellow (01 Post) under the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) project titled “Intramacrophage Targeted Nanoparticulate Drug Delivery System for Brucellosis” implemented in the Department of Veterinary Microbiology, Mumbai Veterinary College, Mumbai- 400012. The post is purely on a contractual and temporary basis that exists until the termination of the project and is subject to financial support from the funding agency. The eligible candidates should report the venue with duly filled and signed application form, original certificates and self-attested photocopies of all essential documents for attending walk-in-interview.
Name of the Project : Intramacrophage Targeted Nanoparticulate Drug Delivery System for Brucellosis
Funding Agency : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Emoluments : Rs. 31,000/- PM +27% HRA
M.V.Sc. in Veterinary Microbiology / Animal Biotechnology / Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology
M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics / Pharmacology, M.Tech in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical Technology
M.Sc in Microbiology/ Biotechnology
(Office Memorandum No. 16/107/2008-Admn-II Dt. 31.10.2018)
Desirable qualification/ experience
Experience in the field of cell culture/ animal studies/microbiological work.
M.Sc in Microbiology/ Biotechnology with NET/ First division.
Nature of work : Conducting in-vitro and in-vivo toxicity and efficacy studies of antibiotics and documentation/ maintenance of records
Upper Age Limit (On the date of interview) : 30 Years (Office Memorandum No. 16/107/2018-Admn.II Dated 24/08/2016). Relaxed upper age limit by two years for women candidate as per Office Memorandum No. 16/139/2014-Admn.II Dated 30/11/2018
Terms and Conditions :
1. Candidates should report at venue strictly between 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM on the day of interview. Candidates reporting late will not be allowed to participate in walk-in-intervievv.
2. It is the candidate's responsibility to ascertain and ensure their eligibility as per the prescribed qualification and experience laid by ICMR.
3. The candidates must submit the duly signed application in the given format, along with self attested photocopies of all documents. The candidate should also carry originals of all the required documents, failing which he/she will not be permitted to participate in walk-in- interview.
4. The candidates obtaining a minimum of 33 marks (out of 80) in past performance ( Academic & non academic records) will only be eligible to appear for an interview.
5. The appointment of staffs purely temporary, co-terminus with the project. The appointment will be initially for 12 months and later extended until the project exists based on the candidate's performance.
6. The candidates will not have any right to claim for continuation of service and appointment on the regular establishment of ICMR/ University/ Institute/ Department.
7. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by either side by giving one month prior notice OR the candidates can discontinue by depositing one month's salary'.
8. The prescribed qualification is minimum and merely possessing the same will not entitle the candidate for selection.
9. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of a candidate will be final, and no representation in this regard is entertained.
10. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification of the candidature or termination of service even after the appointment.
11. No traveling allowance and other allowance will be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview.
12. The appointment is full-time and assignment will be governed as per rules/ instructions of funding agency / University.
13. The institute will not provide an accommodation facility for the appointed candidate.
14. The competent authority reserve the rights of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement without assigning any reason or giving notice.
Date & Time of Reporting : 27/ 06/2022 . 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Venue for walk-in-interview : Conference Hall, Adjacent to Associate Dean’s Office, Mumbai Veterinary College, Parel, Mumbai -400 012
See All Other Jobs in our Database