Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Principal Scientist Formulation Development
• To ensure high quality products are developed applying risk analysis and QbD methodologies.
• To work in multidisciplinary and international project teams and represent Pharmaceutical Development in external collaborations, resulting in a wide range of scientific and strategic tasks.
• To develop and achieve robust formulations and processes through optimization, scale-up and validation work and provision of the required documentation to allow worldwide registration.
• To work in a GMP-role covering manufacturing, documentation, data management and quality management aspects
• To plan, supervise and report internal and external technical development campaigns as well as clinical supply campaigns.
• To plan, supervise and to report internal and external technical transfer campaigns between Development sites and to production sites (internal and 3rd parties).
• The development of new technologies and supervision of scientific projects are further options within this position.
• PhD in Science with focus on pharmaceutical sciences and technology (e.g. Pharmaceutics) with 4-6 years of experience or M. Pharm. with 10+ years of experience, Minimum 5 years of successful industry experience in the development of pharmaceutical formulations (ideally oral dosage forms, solid understanding of QbD and biopharmaceuticals).
• Ability to plan and priorities workload
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
• Ability to build effective relationships across teams
• Active command in English with excellent written and spoken communication skills .
• Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
• Creative thinking and effective interdisciplinary collaboration with other functions.
Experience : 4-6 years
Qualification : Ph.D or M.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 10th July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database