Merck Limited (formerly E. Merck Limited) was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country. Merck was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd.
Post : Associate License Management
The Specialist Licence Management prepares dossiers and execute actions that support the license security and product compliance on the markets, and that meet company's and health authorities’ requirements. Encounter the challenges to enable representatives from all major disciplines involved to reach agreement on the license management strategy and approach.
Position will be working in a matrix organization, with extensive communication and collaboration with stakeholders from various functions within or outside Global Regulatory Affairs. The role will have to work on complex tasks and to propose solutions and strategies as part of their day to day work.
• Minimum 4 years of overall work experience in Pharma environment, Competent authority or Academia/R&D experience related to the role. Minimum 3 years of Regulatory affairs experience.
• Degree in a Life Science, Medical, PharmD or related discipline (minimum MSc or equivalent degree), higher degree preferable (e.g. PhD in a scientific discipline)
• Ability to contribute to the dossier content and to perform content and quality review on regulatory documentation
• Ability to develop and prepare successful regulatory strategies and dossiers
• Experience in preparation and management of regulatory documentation, normally a full international submission (new product application) or large variations
• Experience with life-cycle management activities in at least two regions (e.g. Europe, USA, International would be an asset)
• Solid experience in Regulatory Affairs regulatory dossiers and regulatory procedures on a global scale, including submission/registrations types and related requirements
• In Depth knowledge in Regulatory Affairs and experience of working in a global regulatory environment including exposure to registration procedures (CP, MRP, DCP, National etc.) and LCM strategies
• Ability to review and interpret country specific and international regulatory guidelines, policies and regulations to generate submission ready deliverables as per request
• Strong project management and documentation skills, proactive communication approach
• Ability to execute appropriate risk assessment and mitigation in cooperation with line manager /team lead
• Ability to provide Regulatory expertise into the planning and execution of projects and tasks
• Ability to work within a matrix organisation, build relationships with internal or external stakeholder
• Contributor level experience with Veeva Vault Registration module and EDMS RA applications
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills and English language knowledge
Experience : 4 years
Qualification : Degree in a Life Science, Medical, Pharm.D or MSc
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 30th July, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database