Mankind Pharma, the 7th largest Pharmaceutical Company of India, was incepted in 1995 with a meagre capital of 50 lakhs and 20 employees. Today, we are amongst the top 5 fastest growing Pharmaceutical companies of India with an employee base of more than 10000 and heading towards a turnover of INR 3000 crores.
Post : Assistant Brand Manager / Brand Manager
• Responsible for the overall management direction, control to ensure consistent attainment of marketing & sales goals.
• Over time, to be manage the designated brands and be responsible for P&L and budgets.
• Develop marketing strategies and marketing plan, products potential and marketing analysis and creating sales road-map and motivate sales team to generate sales and income.
• Set up sales target (both sales-in and sales-out) and plan & manage sales promotion activities including evaluation on each activity, competitor's analysis and review sales plan periodically in order to catch up with the situation and market demand
• Adjust sales strategies for objective achievement and recommend appropriate course of action.
• Plan and execute marketing and sales plan under the guideline policy including marketing strategies and plan on annual budget with an objective to achieve sales, maintain and increase customers
• Supervise marketing and sales team on relevant marketing and sales activities or initiatives in order to strengthen marketing strategies and achieve better sales growth of countered-brand products in the responsible portfolio.
• Recommend and implement effective marketing mix for new product that can deliver sustainable competitive advantage
• Generate marketing communication plan and liaise with media agency to gain brand exposure, increase brand awareness and brand equity with cost control/ within budget and measurable result.
Portfolio : Acne Star (Anti Acne Segment)
Division : OTC / Consurner
Reports to : Marketing Manager
• An MBA in Marketing, Business Admin, or related fields
• Excellent English skills (Speaking and Writing)
• Result-oriented, self-starter, strive for success with strong sense of entrepreneurship
• Analytical with experience in P&L management
• Able to work independently as well as in cross functional teams
• Demonstrates ability to lead and direct sales & marketing personnel for success
• Well-groomed and presentable appearance, mature, ambitious and well organized with strong interpersonal skills
Job location : Head Office (Okhla Phase 111, New Delhi)
CTC : Negotiable. Would not be a constraint for the right fit
Minimum experience : At least 3 years of core marketing experience from Consumer, Healthcare and Beauty Industry only
(Fragrance, cosmetics, male contraceptive category, skincare and/or OTC, FMCG)
If you are keen for the above mentioned profile and fulfilled mentioned criteria kindly do share your resume at email@example.com
Make sure you make subject line as "AcneStar".
Last Date : 20th July, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database