Merck Limited (formerly E. Merck Limited) was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country. Merck was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd.
Post : Quality Manager
Your opportunity to make an impact from within the Quality function of our business is here! Be the ‘constant’ in ensuring our standards meet both industry and internal expectations in the Quality Management Systems each and every time Reporting to the Head of Quality of Emerging Markets APAC, the purpose of the Quality Manager role is to ensure completion of Quality and Compliance responsibilities for India with regards to GMP and GDP requirements as well as applicable local regulations and requirements. This role will be responsible for managing activities within the key areas of: Supplier Management, Audit Management, Product Disposition, Complaint Management and KPI Management. This is your opportunity to have a significant impact on the customer and patient experience! Therefore, the key to your success will be your interpersonal skills and ability to lead and participate in teams to deliver the best outcomes each and every time (“Be Obsessed with our Customers and Patients”). Someone who has an infectious enthusiasm for quality and takes pride in what they are doing (“Raise the Bar”) will underpin your success in this role!
Working across the Quality Management System, the preferred candidate will have experience across, but not limited to, Product Disposition, Vendor Management, Complaint & Deviation Management, Audit Management, Training Management, Change Control and Risk Management. The candidate will have worked in the areas of GMP/GDP and be comfortable working with external stakeholders in the warehouse and distribution channels.
• Experience in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Pharmacology, Medicine or a related scientific discipline
• Demonstrated experience in Medicinal product distribution required
• Proven experience in Manufacturing / Quality operations, Distribution Warehouse management or other related activities, will be pivotal to your success in this role
• Strong experience in Good Distribution Practices
• Audit Management qualification and experience in conducting / participating in audits highly desired.
• Demonstrated knowledge in local laws and local regulations applicable to the quality operations
• Strong background in Digital tools and system automation will be highly regarded!
• A demonstrated proactive and problem-solving mentality with strong analytical skills
• An agile ability to work in both the proactive and reactive domains
• Excellent communication skills and a desire to work within and lead teams to deliver best outcomes
• A self-motivated individual with a genuine passion for quality and where it sits in the life cycle of business, plus a willingness and the enthusiasm to learn new skills will see you have a significant impact in this role.
Job Requisition ID : 251554
Qualification : M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 30th July, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database