GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd is one of the oldest pharmaceuticals company and employs over 5000 plus people. Globally, we are a £ 27.4 billion, leading, research-based healthcare and pharmaceutical company. In India, we are one of the market leaders.
Post : Assistant Manager - Production
• Working with the team to continuously improve the capability of both the individuals and the overall team to increase their performance towards targets.
• Improve people capability by imparting trainings as per training curricula defined.
• Ensuring development plans and PDPs are undertaken on a regular basis using the 70:20:10 and GSK methods. This includes ensuring that the training required is identified, recorded using the appropriate method and ensure that the training is undertaken using local processes.
• Coaching and providing development to improve the behavior/performance of individuals and the team to ensure that the expectations are being met. This will include holding people to account for the duties that they are responsible.
• NMS PDP completion & doing coaching / counseling of people to ensure adherence to stds for safety, quality & delivery.
• Disciplinary, Absence management, Grievance procedures as appropriate in site.
• Role modelling the expected behaviors and standards for all staff in the area.
Performance management and Problem solving
• Fully deploying performance management process within area ensuring accurate and timely data is used.
• Real time issue identification and resolution involving staff. Including running of GSK Problem solving process with staff and necessary Support Functions, line side.
• Current state analysis and “TOP 3 issues” identified with aligned target conditions/actions using Lead and Lag measures to track and improve.
• Actively engage team in Gemba Kaizen.
• Ensuring that the appropriate Deviation procedure and problem solving processes are used to avoid reoccurrence of issues.
• Ensuring the area returns to standard after a safety, quality or performance/output deviation/incident in a controlled manner.
• Ensuring that they understand the cost budget for the area and the impact that they and their team can have on this.
• Coordination & monitoring of department consumables & inventory.
• Process confirmations against the 4M’s Material, Manpower, Method, Measurement.
• Required to manage safety, quality, compliance and output. This includes being well prepared to have a good shift/batch/day/etc.
• Ensuring adoption and adherence to the Leader Standard Work, and the application of Standard Work for roles within the area by staff.
• Being highly visible during times in the shift when there is more risk for issues e.g. Line changeovers and providing guidance and resolving problems as they arise.
• Ensuring alignment to and providing data for the tiered accountability meetings within the area and on site. Following through on resulting actions in a timely fashion.
• Ensure cGMP, regulatory, QMS, EHS, internal and external audit compliance.
• Conduct monthly L1 audit of EHS & Quality as per schedule to identify gaps & timely closure of actions.
• Active engagement in Governance review meetings for the area e.g. Safety meetings, TIP review.
• Input to GSK systems e.g. BPCS, Trackwise, CDMS, Workday etc.
• Preparation of weekly production plan and scheduling of activities with effective utilization of man, materials, process and machineries for better efficiency and productivity.
• Proactive planning of required resources, Raw material / Packing Material and non-coded item required to perform the day to day activity in work area.
• Supervise the manufacturing processes & documentations (BMR /Log book / Check list etc) of various production activities.
• To ensure safety checks like PSSR /guard interlocking.
• Ensure the equipment / instruments are with in calibration due date.
• To ensure that manufacturing is carried out according to SOP, BMR & cGMP practices are followed to ensure all time inspection readiness (Area & facility up keep & cleanliness, status labelling, good documentation practices etc)
• To identify risk proactively in area which could have impact on safety, quality & delivery.
• B.Pharm / M.Pharm / BE / M.Sc. (Science Graduate)
• 1+years Manufacturing / Packing pharmaceutical products.
• Manufacturing / Packing pharmaceutical products.
• Resource Planning
• Problem Solving
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to build relationships (Team building ) at all levels and across functions.
• Have Influencing skilled & IR issue handling
Experience : 1+ years
Qualification : B.Pharm / M. Pharm / BE / M.Sc
Location : Nashik
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality Control
Req ID : 298782
End Date : 10th August, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database